• Second New Car Purchase from this Dealership

Glen was very helpful without being high pressure. It was a very smooth experience. I would recommend the dealership to others.

Pamela, Thank you for your survey. I am happy to hear Glenn took care of your sales needs again. He has been here 20 years. Thank you for letting us earn your business again. Regards, Gregg

• great service

Love the van.. rides nice and spouse loves driving it -- sure like that it is quiet I still haven't driven it but I will soon.

Audry, Thank you for the survey. We are happy to hear you love the vehicle. Enjoy it and thank you for your business.

• Great Service Dept.

New-used car. You are promptly addressing several issues which makes my wife very comfortable dealing with you. Sean in Service is outstanding.

Michael, Thank you for taking the time to rate our service dept. We are glad your needs were taken care of. Thank you for your business.

• Roger c Anderson

The service manager is knowledgeable, courteous, polite and takes care of your automobile problems to the customers satisfaction. Questions about the cars performance are answered properly.Continue

Roger, Thank you for your survey about our service. We are happy that you had a great experience. We are the ONLY GM ELite Buick GMC dealership in Polk county. Hope to see you again.

• Very Nice Atmospere .

I was Treated very well and not Pressured .The staff were all very Friendly . The sales consultant , Danny Gillispie was very good and personable ...

Brian, Thank you for taking the time to do a survey on your experience. We try to give that home town feel instead of high pressure corporate feel. Thank you for your business.

• Go with Central GMC for ALL of your auto needs

We selected the vehicle we wanted and we were in and out of there in less than an hour!!! The salesman was very helpful and pleasant to work with.

Robert, Thank you for the survey. We are glad your drive from Orlando was worth it. Thank you for your business and hope you enjoy your vehicle.

• Superb service, frienly surroundings.

James, Thank you for your survey. We appreciate your comments and appreciate your business.

Efficient, friendly, found and repaired problem I was not aware of, and a relaxing atmosphere in the waiting area. Everyone spoke and acted like I was important to them.

• Great Service and Clean facility

Friendly and took care of me without an appointment.The staff does a good job and greats you with a smile and asks how you are doing.

Alice, Thank you for taking the time to do a survey. We are glad you are happy with our services and staff. We appreciate your business.

• Worked pricing

Good listener. Tailored deal to include tow package. Searched around area to find coler and items desired. Obtained car in 2 days

Nancy, Thank you for taking the time to do the survey. We appreciate your comments and are happy your needs were taken care of. Thank you for your business.

• friendly service

friendly service, willingness to help, everyone there worked as a team, made my buying there a pleasure will go back as a repeated buyer

Ronald, Thank you for your survey. We try to provide a stress free process here. Comments like yours are appreciated and shows it works. Thank you for your business and recommendations.