Greenwood Chevrolet-Olds, Inc.

Used 888-586-8110 Email Dealer
Service 888-591-2132

Average based on 26 reviews
  • Customer Oriented Sales and Service Dealership

Our Family has dealt with Greenwood since 1986. Excellent Dealership, willing to go the extra mile for their customers. Great sales and Service

• Fast, Friendly service!

Salesman helped me set up service appointment. Arrived early, got me right in. Service rep was courteous and personable! 5 star experience!!

• Greenwood Chevrolet Ft. Meade, Fl.

Your salesperson Mike Fletcher was outstanding. His knowledge of the vehicle we were interested in and his willingness to explain any question we had. This is the way car buying should be done.

• Great Dealership

Great dealership from top to bottom. We have dealt with Greenwood Chevrolet for many years, and have always been completely satisfied.

• No pressure sales

Felt very comfortable and unpressured by the salesman that sold me the truck. Possibly the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Thanks, Greenwood Chevrolet!!

• Great All Around

Wouldn't go anywhere else, when you know you are getting a great deal every time without all of the hassle. Why not! Great people, Great deals, and incredible customer service.

• Friendly people and great customer service

We have been dealing with Greenwood for years. I wasn't going to buy a chevy this time because I didn't think I liked any of the vehicles they had. I tried to make a deal on a Hyundai and another at a Toyota dealership. I was so frustrated with my experience at Toyota that I decided to drive to Ft Meade and see Rusty Starr. Within an hour I had picked out a new vehicle and made a deal. Rusty Starr and everyone down there make it such a pleasure to buy a new car. Not a hassle!

• Great Staff, Clean facility, Excellent Service

The staff of Greenwood Chevrolet is not only very professional but also very pleasant to deal with. I would most definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends. Many thanks to Mike and all the Greenwood Chevy Staff!

• Greenwood chevy is a top dealership

If you want something, they will make it happen. They will not sell you a vehicle just because it is on the lot and not exactly what you were looking for. Every person was helpful, knowledgeable, and genuine. Mr. Elliot himself made sure everything was to my satisfaction and even helped me with a loaner vehicle until mine was ready. I drove >100miles to this dealership because of its reputation.

• Always satisfied

Well I'm buying another car there this afternoon and my son is buying one there within the month. That will make our seventh vehicle we have bought from them in four years. I'm happy!