Greenwood Chevrolet-Olds, Inc.

• Customer Oriented Sales and Service Dealership

Our Family has dealt with Greenwood since 1986. Excellent Dealership, willing to go the extra mile for their customers. Great sales and Service

• Great sales and Service team

They staff and owner care about there Customers. The deliver like no others around. I ordered a new 3500 HD Duramax and got it in 5 weeks. Great job by this dealership and Chevrolet.

• Great buying experience

Mike Fletcher went out of his way to get me the vehicle I wanted no pressure He even picked me up at the train station and brought me to the dealership. outstanding customer service

• Repairs

I trust the service department to give the best quality repairs in parts and labor and they have every time I visit them. I am always pleased with their friendly welcoming attitude. I would definitely recommend anyone to do business with Greenwood. I am very satisfied and happy with customer service in the repair department. Although I have not purchased any vehicle from this particular dealership, Chevy dealership is a great company to do automobile business with.

• Fast, Friendly service!

Salesman helped me set up service appointment. Arrived early, got me right in. Service rep was courteous and personable! 5 star experience!!

• Greenwood Chevrolet Ft. Meade, Fl.

Your salesperson Mike Fletcher was outstanding. His knowledge of the vehicle we were interested in and his willingness to explain any question we had. This is the way car buying should be done.

• Great Dealership

Great dealership from top to bottom. We have dealt with Greenwood Chevrolet for many years, and have always been completely satisfied.

• No pressure sales

Felt very comfortable and unpressured by the salesman that sold me the truck. Possibly the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Thanks, Greenwood Chevrolet!!

• Great All Around

Wouldn't go anywhere else, when you know you are getting a great deal every time without all of the hassle. Why not! Great people, Great deals, and incredible customer service.

• Friendly people and great customer service

We have been dealing with Greenwood for years. I wasn't going to buy a chevy this time because I didn't think I liked any of the vehicles they had. I tried to make a deal on a Hyundai and another at a Toyota dealership. I was so frustrated with my experience at Toyota that I decided to drive to Ft Meade and see Rusty Starr. Within an hour I had picked out a new vehicle and made a deal. Rusty Starr and everyone down there make it such a pleasure to buy a new car. Not a hassle!