New 866-984-2249 Dealer Website
Used 855-257-9454 Email Dealer
Service 888-314-0813

Average based on 310 reviews
  • Hong and Dawn

Very helpful. Went over and above to get us what we wanted.

Very helpful. Went over and above to get us what we wanted.

HI Mark and Jacquelyn thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for me and Hong we really appreciate it. It was our pleasure to help you guys get what you wanted. You guys were great to work with. T

• Matthias Cabbell

I had a good experience today with Matthias, he did not pressure me and he is a very nice person to deal with.

• Review of Christian Nelson & Red Lion Chevrolet

great to work with everyone is very friendly and professional

great to work with everyone is very friendly and professional

great service, staff was very well organized, good communication,

great service, staff was very well organized, good communication,

• Matthias Cabbell

We were well pleased with our car buying experience. We were greeted as soon as we arrived with a smile and welcomed as family. Matthias was our salesperson. He was very courteous and friendly. He answered all our questions and helped me to understand the new laws and technology. We were pleased with the access they gave us to look over the car and allowed us to drive the vehicle and really get to know this vehicle before we bought it. His knowledge of the financing was impeccable. We were also very happy with the follow-up plan for servicing that his company has for our new vehicle. His smile was contagious. He also was a good example of Christian values. He alleviated all our anxiety and made this experience a total joy. We will recommend Matthias and Red Lion Chevrolet to all of our friends and family. We will be back to purchase our next vehicle here.

super awesome guy! lots of help. a gentleman. he was very nice and informative

super awesome guy! lots of help. a gentleman. he was very nice and informative

• matt dawson

Spending the whole day with Matt , he made sure i got the right car. he was so nice and pleasent to work with. i will refer all my friends and relevities to Red Lion Chevy. Thank you BGB Hines

• Akeem H.

very personable and easy to communicate with! I would definitly recommend Red lion Chevrolet and Akeem to friends and family

• Matthias Cabbell

It was an absolute pleasure working with Matthias. He is a very personable, professional employee, and truely seemed like he "cared" about what I wanted in a vehicle purchase........and found it for me! He even worked out my payments to be right where I wanted them to be! I would recommend others here to Red Lion Chevrolet, and to work directly with Matthias! What an asset he is here!

HI Donna thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mathias and our dealership we really appreciate it. Mathias has not been here for long but is doing so great with his customers. We are very happy to have him. Thank you again for choosing us. If you need anything at all please let us know.

• matt dawson

Matt was a professional salesman. He was able to earn our business with the assistance of Managers Wes and Greg.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership we really appreciate it. It is great to hear that the managers and Matt took such great care of you and were able to earn your business. We are happy to have you as part of the Red Lion Chevy Family. Thank you again for choosing us. If you need anything at all please let us know.