Call This Dealer

4.2
170 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chevy 21 from DealerRater.com
  • Retired

Completed all work in timely fashion, clearly explained.

Thank you for your review. I am happy to know that you had a pleasant experience. If you need anything further or have nay questions, please give us ...a call or stop on in. Any of our team members will be happy to assist you. Have a good day! Best, Charlie Will, GM

• Dead battery

I had a bad battery in the cold snap and they squeezed me in without an appointment to replace it. Great service

• SALESMENSHIP

MR BAKER WAS TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. MADE US FEEL AT EASE AND OFFERED US A VERY GOOD DEAL IAM NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR SERVICE DEPART...MENT SINCE THE MALIBU IS IN FO R COATING TODAY.

Overall Experience

• GREAT service in an emergency

I would like to thank Brad McClain and Kenny from the service department at Chevy 21 for helping me out in an emergency situation. On my way to work ...this morning, one of my car's warning lights came on. I made it to work and called my husband; he drove out and switched cars with me and he stopped at Chevy 21 to see if they could help him. Both Brad and Kenny really saved the day by assisting my husband on the spot. Thank you so much!

Overall Experience

• Z06 corvette

I can't believe it took me to go outside the city of New York to get a fair deal and that's what Chevrolet 21 did for me, thank you and I will see you... soon to trade in my truck .

• Getting my truck repaired.

Service dept. is always clean and orderly. Everyone is very polite and helpful.

• Chevrolet 21 Inc

The service was excellent when i purchased my new 2017 Malibu LT1 from chevy 21.

• Chevy 21 nice people.

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Chevy 21, one used Silverado and one new Silverado. I recommend their sales and service department. The dealership is... spotless and full of smiling faces.

• Chevy Equinox

Our sales person John was awsome. Everyone there is great. I wouldn't go anywhere else and always recommend friends to go there. Thabk you Chevy 21

Anthony and Kyle made my experience with buying my new truck stress free and pleasant. They really listened and were honest. I have never had a better... experience at a dealership! Neither one was pushy and only showed me what I could afford and both went above and beyond to help me get what I needed. I'm truly grateful!

Chevy 21