4.1
152 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chevy 21 from DealerRater.com
  • Retired

Completed all work in timely fashion, clearly explained.

Completed all work in timely fashion, clearly explained.

Thank you for your review. I am happy to know that you had a pleasant experience. If you need anything further or have nay questions, please give us a call or stop on in. Any of our team members will be happy to assist you. Have a good day! Best, Charlie Will, GM

• Chevy 21

My salesman Mark Anthony was top notch. He made the purchase of my 2017 Suburban easy and painless. I am a repeat customer and will not shop anywhere else for GM products. Chevy 21 is a top notch dealership. I would definitely recommend them to anybody wishing to purchase a vehicle

• 2017 Chevy Silverado - Mark Anthony Salesman

My salesman was Mark Anthony and I had a very nice experience with him. He is extremely engaging and exhibits tremendous persistence with ensuring you get the best deal possible. As a consumer, it is obvious to want the best deal without hurting your pocket, with reason of course. Mark understood this and I made it very clear what my expectations were and he maintained his focus on that and only that. A typical sales experience would be the sales person diverting around your questions and constantly trying to upsell you even when you make it clear that's not what you want. The experience with Mark was atypical in that sense. With that said, I'm very excited about my purchase and encourage anyone to visit Chevy21 prior to making deals with any other dealership as they surely can beat the competition.

• Outstanding Dealership.
    July 8, 2017

Chevy 21 offers unbelievable benefits to their customers. They go above and beyond any anticipated customer service expectations. Tires for life, lifetime state inspection, shuttle transportation, 2 years maintenance plus courtesy transportation. Excellent service after the sale.

• Chevy 21

Salesman and financial personnel did an excellent job finalizing my purchase of my new Chevy Trax

• New car purchase

John was very helpful in choosing the best vehicle for me. He carefully listened to what I said and as a result I am super pleased with my new car!!

• Prompt professional service

Prompt professional service always at a fair price.

Prompt professional service always at a fair price.

• chevy 21

i went for service on my car and ended up buying a new car. the salesman was very nice. i could tell he was new, but he did a great job with us. patient, understandable, respectful and he was very tollerable to my 2 year old grandson running around. his name is manny, dont know his last name. we always come to chevy 21 to buy a car, we have no problems at all. my only complaint is my new car does not have a cd player. i need a cd player in my car for long trips.

• Great service!
    June 6, 2017

I had an appointment, was seen right away, coffee in waiting area, walked the sales lot to look at new models, when I came back vehicle was already completed, great service!

• Went for service

Fast and friendly service it is very clean everyone is very helpful and friendly