• Car buyer

Was looking for a new vehicle. Staff was very good, explained rebates and programs made everything go smoothly.

• Warranty Service

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Lake Chevrolet Buick GMC. You really made our day today.

Great Service Department. Had to order part for major repair. Provided a loaner vehicle. Service Adviser called twice to update me on progress and then notified me immediately they found leaky water pump in addition to original problem and replace the water pump under warranty as well. Called me as soon as repairs were complete. When I picked up the vehicle it had also been cleaned inside and out. Great service!

• Friendly and Comfortable

The staff was extremely friendly and made us feel very comfortable. We never felt pressured to do more than we could. They were very thorough in all details of the purchase.

• kevin

had body work done on my car quick turnaround great work very happy will use again

• Great service and a great place to do business

Very enjoyable experience and very friendly staff. Treated us like family and felt pressure to buy from them. Place was very and everybody so very friendly.