• Richard G, was awesome! Highly recommended

Richard G has great patience! He was kind and very helpful with our decision. So far we are very happy with our new Yukon.

• Well Taken Care of

Rob Ryon made our experience so less painful than it usually is. If you want some who cares, ask for Rob!

• Buick Enclave

Excellent service. Went extra mile to accommodate us. Discounts were fabulous.

Excellent service. Went extra mile to accommodate us. Discounts were fabulous.

• Very friendly, extremely helpful and accomodating

Ed was my dealer and he was beyond helpful. This is my first time purchasing a car from a dealership and he made sure to not only explain the history of the car but the details of the buying process. He was more than willing to answer any of my questions and when I asked about being able to take the car to my mechanic to check it out that wasn't a problem at all. Also they have both a therapy dog and a chaplain???? That's amazing???? Everyone has been so friendly and made this intimidating process approachable and easy and I'm really grateful for that. I would recommend this dealership and Ed individually to anyone looking to buy a car.

• Brandon F

Decided we needed a new vehicle but I had never been to a dealership before. A little skeptical on how my first experience would be but then we were greeted by Brandon. His welcoming vibe had us feeling much more comfortable with buying our first car. Since we've purchased our car, we've became good friends with Brandon and would highly recommend seeing him!

• Ferguson with car salesman Brandon

Took the time to hang out with me and know me as a person instead of just another number. I would like to work with Brandon again when it is time for me to trade in my vehicle.

• Ed Guerrero is awesome!

Very friendly staff and will definitely be back for my next purchase!

Very friendly staff and will definitely be back for my next purchase!

• Brandy

Rob with GMC made me feel very comfortable and answered every question I had and didn't pressure my husband and I into buying a vehicle.

• So happy!!!!

Ed (our salesman) was the best. Not pushy at all. Easy financing (we were preapproved so it made it so much easier). Overall it was the best car shopping experience I've ever had!!

• Customer

Great experience with Ed Guerrero and sales manager. Quick and painless a real joy. We would recommend this dealership. Can't say enough good about the people we dealt with. Kevin and Pattie Katzenmeier