New 888-224-7550 Dealer Website
Used 888-248-1267 Email Dealer
Service 877-295-2179

Average based on 371 reviews
  • Great service!

Our experience was excellent with great customer service. We were able to get an awesome deal that we were very happy with. I'd definitely recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to come here. They really take care of you and actually take the time to make sure you're happy with your choice.

• Customer Experience

I was very happy with the service provided on my new Equinox.

I was very happy with the service provided on my new Equinox.

• Great service!

They did a great job! Got an oil change, they had great customer service as well.

• Good service, questionable repairs

Had an oil change done, personnel were fast & friendly. But, the oil filter seems to be leaking and I think they cracked our plastic deflector

Richard, thank you for sharing this experience with us. We would like to learn more about your concerns with the oil filter and deflector, to see if there is a way we can set this right. Please contact our Service Manager Mark at (719)867-2944 or Mark.klever@alserracolorado.com. Thank you!

• Great service

It's always fast and easy to get my car serviced without issues or pushy individuals

• Always the best in service

Great service, was done quickly, had me in and out in under 45mins. Great staff that takes care of you.

• Great holiday service!

Our daughter came home from college and her Equinox needed some major repairs before she could return to Omaha. I asked Chris to please go through it with a fine tooth comb and make sure the vehicle was not only safe, but my daughter would not have to worry about any other repairs in the near future. With a "fine tooth comb" as the only guidance, I expected a pretty hefty bill on a 2008 Equinox. Chris called with the "need to be done now" repairs and a couple of other items that should be looked at in about 10,000 miles. The bill was much lower than I expected and totally in line with what I found online. The repairs were done quickly (right before Christmas!) Thank you Chris and Al Serra!

• Outstanding car buying experience

I had the best car buying experience ever! The friendly sales service for me the car I wanted with what I wanted in it. It felt more like dealing with a friend than a new car lot. 10 start service!

• Replacing E brake cable and brake switch.

As always they did a great job on my Trailblazer. I would not go anywhere else. Thank you, Mike

• Service

Tony was very helpful in feedback and explaining the repairs. Vehicle was ready when promised and appears that the issue was fixed the first time. Unlike other dealers I have been to like Larry Miller.