4.0
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Friendly and knowledgeable dealership

I was very happy with the buying process at Kehrer Chevrolet. They were patient with me and let me drive the vehicle for a day to make sure it was what I wanted. I have used the service department too and they make sure that they repair to my expectations. I will buy from here again.

• Friendly, Honest, and Reliable

Being part of a military family that travels all over the nation. It's nice to know when you come into this dealership they are there to make an honest deal with you. In our case we had 2 different local shops in our state look at both of our vehicles. For our car the first place told us our whole rear end was "shot". And it all need to be fixed as soon as possible. It could be a matter of life and death. At the second place they told us that the front end was completely "shot'. And that it too needed to be fixed asap. I asked them how the rear end looked? They said just fine. The front is where all your problems are at for sure. So I took it to Kehrer Chevrolet the next time we were in town. They said nothing was an "asap repair". Some things had several tens of thousands of miles left on them with our driving patterns. The other guys did similar things with our truck as well. All found to be a lie trying to scare us into spending some money on unneeded repairs. While I haven't purchased a vehicle here just yet. When it comes time to do so I will most certainly give Kehrer Chevrolet my business for their friendly and honest workers alone. More places need to go back to these work ethics.

• BAD SERVISE

GET A TRUCK IN FOR US AND SOLD TO A CUSTOMER THEY KNOW WITHOUT LETING US KNOW POOR CUTOMER SERVISE AND VERY RUDE VERY BAD WAY OF DOING BUSINESS

• Friendly People and great prices

I found them after traveling to other dealerships in the area. Very Friendly people and great prices.