Paynesville Chevrolet Buick

• Great place to buy a truck

It was a different feeling buying a Chevrolet Silverado I was going to buy a Ford F-150 super crew And convince to buy from them,instead of a ford dealer

• Number 1

Everyone is friendly & helpful come in and check it out and buy a truck or car or get it serviced

• Excellent Place to Buy a Car

They were flexible with us on how much we got for our trade in to make it happen. We would go back in a heartbeat.

• Great service

Customer service is excellent and the work is great and done efficiently . I highly recommend this facility for trade in, purchasing a vehicle or repairs and maintenance! Keep up the great work!

• Great salesperson

Great customer service and quick negotiations and completion. Pam was a great listener and knew what I wanted and made the process go very quickly.

• Family friendly.

Sales man and finace last were top notch. Have never had so much fun , and felt so comfortable buying a new truck. Family style....

• Great service department very friendly

Great service and very friendly people. They finished my vehicle in a very timely matter, and even repaired a small leak in my tire. Awesome dealership !!

• Great service, hometown feel

Hometown feel. Exceptional service, simple, exceptional service. They even held the door for me, when I walked in, shook my hand several times. And this was for a simple service!

• Friendly, honest, small town feel

This dealership was friendly, honest, and has a small town feel to it. The sales staff was helpful and attentive.

• Great service

Very friendly. Very helpful. Really took time to explain all the features that the car has and how to operate them.