0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Great people , service and professionalism
    March 20, 2015

The people there were are very friendly and acted like they really cared to help you get into the truck I wanted. They helped me in every way from the... trade in to the loan .

Had an enjoyable buying experience
    February 1, 2015

I worked with Steve and Kristina the most but the other guys (Jim and Jody) were very interested in the deal as well. Although I live in Bozeman now, ...I'm from small town Montana, and the people at Jim Taylor in Ft. Benton represent everything that is good about small town America.

Best experience I've had in a dealership!
    December 16, 2014

Steve was very kind and extremely accommodating. In fact, all the gentlemen I dealt with the evening I purchased the pickup were great! I have alrea...dy been talking to people about your dealership.

October 24, 2014

I have had a dust issue in my Impala from the first day of purchase. It has taken a year for GM to fix this problem but I think it is much better as... we speak. Everyone was very nice to me as I was not a very happy customer. Jody and Jim were great and Jim said they would make this right. I went to the shop with my car at least a dozen time and I WAS VERY UPSET over this issue!!!!! The shop personnel were always so nice to this old complaining lady. I would go back to them to purchase a car the next time I trade.

2520 Saint Charles Fort Benton, MT 59442