• They were willing to provide shuttle service

They were willing to provide shuttle service even though they don't normally provide it for the service I was having.

• New vehicle purchase

Cole Krum made it very easy and fun buying my new truck. The process was very quick on both my purchase and trade in. Thank you

• Great job

Great job but everyone has room for improvement at their job. Why does the feedback have to be 20 words?

• Great personal

Sales personal & service are all very friendly and helpful. Telling all my friends .Tracy Glocheski even meets her customers with an umbrella nice touch.

• Cole Krum

Jim Braat was so much fun to work with, he listened to what I needed and wanted. Excellent experience coming back to a GM vehicle from driving foreign for the last 20 years.

• Awesome service!

I had a few questions about my car and the man who was doing my paperwork helped me understand the issues with my car! I got my car serviced (oil change, new engine filter, tire rotation, pressure check) in under 40 minutes. Very happy with the service! Thank you!!

• Overly Excited

This the second vehicle I have purchased from Cole Krum and with Jim. I called and gave him a target price and what the payment had to be, and that I needed some color, and told him to work some magic. Presto. I have a new 2017 Equinox. I am so happy with the service and attention I received while waiting for all the paper work to get done. Thank you I love my "Little Beauty"

• Vicky Roberts

So pleased with our purchase of our 2017 truck! Everyone was friendly, helpful and made us feel like they cared about what we wanted in our purchase. ¿¿¿

• Excellent all the way around.

Second lease here. Perfect! cant think of anything they could have done differently!!

• Excellent experience from start to finish!

This is our second vehicle purchase from Jim Braat at Cole Krum. Our new motto for car buying is, "if Jim doesn't have it or can't find it, we don't need it!" Highly recommend!