Ultimate Buick GMC

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 5 reviews

June 15, 2017

I contacted this dealership on a small SUV that I really liked the price of. They called me back in a timely manner. Unfortunately, the car I was inte...rested in had already sold, but they set up a list of things that i was looking for, so that if they came across a car that fit my criteria, they will give me a call. They even called me just the other day to let me know that theyre still looking, though they hadnt had a car come in yet that fits my needs. They are by far the best dealership i have found about working with my small income, and the fact that I have children to care for at the same time.

January 13, 2016

Our experience with Ultimate Buick-GMC dealership is as good as it gets! My husband and I were in the market for a new truck and we began our search o...nline. Joe decided the 2016 GMC Canyon would suit our purposes perfectly so then we began to look for the best price. We contacted dealers in Little Rock, Conway, Searcy, Jonesboro, and Mt Home (I've probably forgotten a few) and Doug Williams came back to us with the best price. We were impressed with his professionalism and knowledge and even more impressed with the price he gave us. He was not only able to give us exactly what we wanted, color, options, etc but his price was far better than any others we received. Now, (and only now) we go to Mt Home to actually drive a GMC Canyon to see if it's really as good as all the reviews we've read. The Canyon was perfect so we seal the deal and place the order. Doug will be embarrassed when I say this (and, honestly he is not a relative and we had never met before and I am of a grandmotherly age so I can say this) but he is the sweetest guy you'd ever want to meet! Both Doug and his sales manager Steve Heenan worked with us on every point and we couldn't be more pleased. One point being . . . We have never traded in a vehicle before, I always just sell them myself so we made the deal on the Canyon without a trade in. When we went in to pick it up later, on a whim, I asked what they would give us for the Jeep Commander we would no longer have a use for. Imagine my surprise when Steve offered us $300 more than what I'd planned to sell it for. Another done deal! I can't forget to mention Laurie Leeper! If I said Doug was sweet you can double that for Laurie. I feel as if I've made a new BFF! I was so impressed with her and also loved the Zurich Shield products that she told us about (that Joe had put on the Canyon) that I brought my 'almost still new' Mazda 5 in a few days later and had it put on my car! I love it! We live on a loooong dirt road in Stone County and this will really help maintain the finish. And then there's Mitchell . . . The master detailer. Doug calls him the MitchMaster! It's January 13th, and I bring my little Mazda in during freezing weather. I've driven it for several days up and down our dirt roads and it hasn't been washed in a month at least. Our local car wash is closed in freezing weather and we shut off our outside faucets as well. Let's just say the Mazda was as dirty as any car you'd ever see but when Mitchell finished detailing (in preparation for the Zuich Shield) it looked as if I'd just driven it off the showroom floor! He really is, as Doug says, the best detail man in the business! Both my husband and I have been fortunate enough to have bought several new vehicles down through the years and I must say this purchase at Ultimate Buick/GMC was probably the best auto buying experience we've ever had. Joe & La'Nelle, Fox, Ar

November 29, 2013

Very good selection, high quality dealerships. Very friendly and would do business with again! All vehicles were loaded with a lot of options.

July 5, 2013

They act like they will take care of you then when you go in for warranty service they treat you like a piece of trash. I would rather drive an hour b...efore I would take my car back to them. I love gm products but will buy from the local Chevrolet dealer for the next one.

December 19, 2011

Their service department is good with excellent customer facilities. If you're shopping for a new vehicle, go elsewhere to save a lot of money. Their ...selling price is above most volume dealers and their trade in offers are notoriously low.