Gates GMC Nissan Buick

(4.9) 1852 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1852 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gates GMC Nissan Buick from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

While on vacation I received a bad door ding. I contacted Gates and was told to check in when I got back. When I returned I called was told to come in... Tuesday . I arrived at 9am, was taken within a few minutes and in about an hour and a half the repair was completed to my satisfaction. Within a few minutes the paperwork done and Mark Minor had me on my way. How can you improve on that?

• Great experience

Fantastic customer service and everyone was personable. It was a great experience! They all went above and beyond for me. I would stongly recommend ev...eryone check this place out before they go anywhere else.

Overall Experience

• very considerate and fast in response

really kind of Andy to commute me from dealership to my home several times even if I haven't decided to buy the car.Moreover,he's very considerate and... fast in reponse to my questions during my consideration

• Great experience

We are a small mom and pop garage in somers ct .. I must say that tara gave us the kind of treatment that we give our customers best of the best .. wo...uld absolutely do business again...came for a truck left with a truck .. very happy

• Excellent customer service

Very helpful. Second vehicle. Highly satified. Thankyou Martin Nate and Chris for helping me find the right vehicle and a good price. I will recommend... family and friends.

• Excellent & Personal Service

Paul Bacon was an outstanding salesman. He answered all our questions and was very patient in listening to all our concerns. He went above and beyon...d to ensure we got the SUV we wanted.

Overall Experience

• Trust is everything when you're making a big purchase.

With this being the first vehicle I have ever financed it was important I trusted the company. Gates and Martin Quinones not only provided me with com...fort and safety, they also made me feel like I was among family and could return with anything I ever need. It is a pleasure knowing I will always have someone I can turn to when questions, problems, and or concerns arise. Thank you for making this big decision an easy and exciting experience.

• Nathan and Crew

My girlfriend and I leased 2017 Nissans and could not have asked for a better salesman. Nate was awesome, he listened to what we had to say, what we ...were looking for and what we truly wanted. I have never felt so comfortable with a salesperson in my life, never mind a car dealership. It is such a wonderful place to be. Everyone is smiling and asks if you might want or need anything while you shop. Thanks Nathan for your knowledge, patience and understanding! You ROCK! Kim & Mike

Overall Experience

• straight talking professionals in every aspect!

Sales, finance, and management all were fact driven, courteous, and eager to negotiate a fair trade and new car purchase price with the minimum of run...around.

• Great experience

Having Martin as a salesman was great he made sure that I was happy what I purchased and made sure that it had everything I wanted

Gates GMC Nissan Buick