• Great buying experience, Clean facilities.

Thank you David. We appreciate your trust and loyalty, its a pleasure to serve you.

I bought a 2016 silverado from McGill chevrolet.Dave Demers was my salesman.He got me the exact truck that I wanted.Traded in my 02 Silverado that i bought new from sean.190k ,great truck.Sean and DAVE are two of the best salesmen ,they really do treat you like family.They know the product very well.Dave answered any questions I had , and made buying from McGill a wonderful experience .I always recommend McGill Chevrolet to everyone.

• Delightful Buying Experience!!

Well . . . where to begin? I didn't start out that morning to buy a truck but I had been researching and studying for a future purchase. I went along to help someone shop for a vehicle and while I waited I found my truck - pretty much front and center in the lot and waiting for me. I was happy to look at it but I wasn't planning on a test drive or a purchase. Now you have to understand that this is a small, home-town dealership and it really doesn't get any better than that. If you want slick, flashy, and glitzy - go somewhere else. If you want warm, comfortable, folksy, and trust - this is the place for you. While I was waiting, one of the office staff came out to see if I needed anything, one thing led to another, and within minutes I was cruising comfortably and quietly down one of those New England roads we love so much. I was pretty much convinced that this was the truck (a Chevy Colorado Short Bed with 4 doors) but still wasn't expecting to purchase that day. When I got back, instead of a sales pitch I was met with the very warm and genuine question: What did you think, how did you like it? My response was, "It was delightful!" And it was, hence the title of this review. It got better from there. Dave is the sales department. Once again this is a small, home-town dealership. (It seems that the location was a 30's to 50's era dealership and it has that wonderful retro feel. I hope they only celebrate it and never change it.) Dave gave me his card and offered to be available for questions, etc., any time. We were otherwise finished with the shopping that brought us there that morning and went on our way without pressure or hassles. I followed up by email with Dave later that day - yes, there is technology running in the background of all that folksy charm. I was interested in available promotions and as it happens we were in the last few hours of a particularly attractive offer. I wasn't expecting to buy that day but within minutes I was on my way, late on a Friday afternoon to see if I could take advantage of that offer and drive home in that truck. Dave was straightforward with answers to questions and in reaching the price. He and the rest of the team went to work immediately, stayed beyond quitting time, and made it happen right down to the final details and the keys to drive home. Aside from the delightful vehicle, I can't say enough about the place and the staff. It's a warm and folksy place in a world that wrongly seems to think that we are looking for slick and glitz. But what comes though in the end is the trust, I felt completely confident in the integrity of the people of McGill and would recommend them completely and unreservedly. If you want a buying experience that feels comfortable and inspires your confidence in the product, this is the place.

• Great Experience

I worked directly with the owner and he was fantastic throughout the whole process of buying my first car. He did everything he could to help me out and I couldn't have had a quicker, better experience!

• First time experience.

Nice home town feeling where everyone knows your name. A great place to conduct business. Small enough to be friendly and big enough to get you the best price. Took their time when delivering my truck. Spend a good two hours reviewing everything from lights to computer console to On Star service.

• First Time Buyer at McGill

First time buyer at McGill and they were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Pricing was fair and so was the trade in. I appreciated the service.

Thanks Larry, We want to make it easy to buy a car or truck.

Thanks Larry, We want to make it easy to buy a car or truck.

• Thank you!

No! Thank you for coming down and good luck to your son with his new truck.

I bought my soon to be 16 year old son his first car, a used Silverado, through David Demers at McGill Chevrolet. The process could not have been easier and my son could not be more thrilled! He will be a loyal McGill customer for life and he doesn't even have his license yet! Getting your first car is one of life's most exciting moments. Thank you David, for making it a great experience! In a few years, I'm sure he will be back for a Camaro!

No! Thank you for coming down and good luck to your son with his new truck.

• Buying a second truck

buying a truck from McGill was a wonderful experience. Kind and honest and had our best in mind Would buy again, as we have in the past

Thank you for your loyalty and your business. McGill Chevrolet is fortunate to have so many loyal customers like you.

• McGill Chevrolet

Thank you so much Dawn, Your loyalty is much appreciated.

I have been doing business with McGill Chevrolet for thirty years. I always deal with Sean, he is always available when I call me. He gives quality customer service. I would recommend his dealer ship to anyone, that would like to buy a new car.

• McGill Chevrolet

• Great Dealership!!!

Thank you Lisa. We appreciate your kind words.

What a great dealership to work with!!! I found a car online, arrived to test drive it and bought it!!! I would recommend them to all of my friends!!!

Thank you Lisa. We appreciate your kind words.