• Nervous buyer

Loved my salesman Richard. He is kind, personal, and listens! Never felt I was being sold, but rather he truly wanted to help me purchase a car I wanted to buy. I also want to thank Igor, who was kind, reassuring, and extremely helpful. He too is a true professional and a gentleman. The entire environment at Amato puts you at ease. Every one I had contact with at Amato is first class!!

• Buyer

Very happy with the entire process buying my new car. Everyone at Amato was friendly and professional.

• Awesome experience

I had a great experience at Amato shopping for a vehicle. Derrick did a great job getting me into a car I really appreciated the service

• New car buying experience at Amato

Found this dealership by looking for a new SUV (Pathfinder) on the internet. Honest and forthright answers about pricing up front, over the phone. A breath of fresh air after trying to deal with another Nissan dealer in northern Illinois. Made the drive to the Milwaukee area to see their inventory in person, and I am glad I did! My experience over the phone was bested by my visit; I was greeted with sincerity and service, and all that was said by phone was promptly repeated in writing. My trade offer beat two other dealership offers by $2,000; the price on my new Nissan was comparable to the best I saw online, and beat my local Nissan dealer by thousands. End result, new car from Amato. The General Manager, Igor has a great crew there. I was provided with answers to a specific pricing question by their used car manager, Chris, when I first called and Igor wasn't available. Derricks took care of my trade appraisal and put together the deal. All were great to talk with, very personable, and how they worked together to earn my business did exactly that. Even the F&I process was relatively quick, and painless. Katrina gave me my financing and warranty options without any arm wrestling involved. It took less than half the time it did the last time I bought a new car. All in all, one of the two best new car buying experiences of my life. The dealership was clean, and my new car was delivered to me spotless ( I think it was even waxed) and with a full tank of gas.They are a bit tight on space at their main lot, but the facility was clean and in good condition. I felt good about buying from them.

• Great Car buying experence

Best place to buy a new car. Andrew Amato and Chris Harvey are the best!!!

Best place to buy a new car. Andrew Amato and Chris Harvey are the best!!!

• car buying

I purchased a 2015 nissan rouge, and i'm inlove with it. RALPH and Igor did an awsome job on getting me in that car. I would to thank them from the bottom of my heart for the exceptional service they provided.

• Great Leasing Experience

Thanks to Ken and Igor, and the rest of the sales team for making this leasing experience worthy of 5-stars. I will certainly speak highly of the team and the vehicles when asked for a referral. My 2015 Rogue is awesome!

• Great buying experience

My experience buying a car From Amato Nissan when very smoothly. Chaplin was fair with us from the very start. He made the process very easy. Thank you Chaplin and Igor.

• Excellent Customer Service

Tonya W. provided excellent customer service. I love my 2014 Nissan Sentra!!!!!!

• Outstanding sales consultant/finance manager

Thank you for the excellent experience! I enjoyed working with the entire sales team. Ask for Tonya Winfield - she will deliver an amazing sales experience. She treated me like I was buying a $100,000 vehicle. Jeff Bowles, the finance manager, was able to get me an outstanding interest rate. Mr Bowles will get you financed for a car,