Burtness Chevrolet of Whitewater

Used 888-441-9484 Email Dealer
Service 888-464-1936

Average based on 11 reviews
  • Purchased new Cruze

Kathy, Thank you for the nice review I hope you are enjoying your new Cruze.

Everyone was very knowledgeable about the Cruze when I was comparing vehicles. They were able to trade with another dealer for the color and features I wanted. I got a fair trade-in. They were very thorough going over everything when I picked up the car.

Kathy, Thank you for the nice review I hope you are enjoying your new Cruze.

• Great place

We've never had such a great experience buying a new vehicle! We drove 45 miles to buy our new truck here and had such a great experience with Hank, Jeremy and the rest of the staff. Great deal and customer service!! Highly recommend!

• Great dealership! From sales to service dept

Bought a used truck and it had a couple of issues. Burtness stood behind the truck and repaired it. Top knotch sales & service...

• purchased used 2008 crew cab chevy pick-up truck

Jon, Thank you, it has been great working with you.

I found the truck I was looking for on the internet, stopped by the dealership very early in the morning the next day and was met by Bob even before the dealership was open for business. Bob answered all of my questions without being pushing or "typical used car salesman type". Very nice to work with someone who was interested in taking care of the customer over pushing a vehicle. The credit application with Matt, and the purchase process with Tom were just as easy. Very happy with the truck I purchased and would use this dealership for service and future purchases. Jon

Jon, Thank you, it has been great working with you.

• Great Service

This Dealership has people who listen and have the experience to fix and resolve problems. Great Customer Service

Thank you from Paul, Dan, and our service team

Thank you from Paul, Dan, and our service team

• pleased

Thank you for the Great review! Don't forget our service department will give you the same "top notch" attention.

This was our first time visit and we were very impressed. Bob and Matt gave us top notch attention. They were well informed and if they couldn't answer something they went and found out. Bob made us feel very comfortable and we had a good time working with him. He went over and above to find a vehicle that we would be happy with.

• Fantastic!!

Burtness was amazing and got me everything I wanted and more! Kudos to Tom and the entire crew

Thanks you for the Great Review!!!

Thanks you for the Great Review!!!

• Great Service

Thank you for the great review. I hope since you enjoyed your first time here at Burtness Chevrolet we will see you again.

This was my first time using the service department at Burtness Chevrolet. I was impressed with the way Dan took time to explain the repairs done on my car. I could not believe that they even offered me a loaner car while my cars was in for service.

• Excellent buying experience

An excellent and easy buying experience. Matt and Bob answered all of my many questions readily and encouraged me to look at all the cars they had available before making a decision. They even had a car brought in from another location for me to see and compare. A very sincere and welcoming atmosphere. Thanks!