John R. Young Chevrolet Buick GMC

4.1
  • Excellent Service

Awesome service and helpful and friendly staff. My buying experience was hassle free.

• They wasn't too helpful poor service

They do need a better finance department more effort to try to please their customers!

• Jack says

Nice people to deal with. Was taken care of promptly.

Nice people to deal with. Was taken care of promptly.

• Love my car

Purchased a 2013 Lacrosse program vehicle and saved thousands. JC was the best to deal with!!!!

• ,No Doubt About It - Great Service!

I drive a 2004 Chevrolet Venture which was purchased at John R. Young Chevrolet. I was visiting my grandkids in Metairie last December when the engine overheated and the engine had over 191,000 miles on it. I brought it to a large mechanic shop recommended by Triple AAA. They recommended a new or rebuilt engine which would cost more than the van was worth. I contacted John R. Young's service department and they sent their wrecker the next morning all the way to Metairie to bring my van to their shop. It turns out the damage was limited to the head gasket which needed replacing. I am still driving the Venture and have put an additional 15,000 miles including a trip to Denver recently. No Dout About It - I will continue to do business with John R. Young Chevrolet and you should too!

• Great service and friendly sales staff

I have repeatedly been a customer at John R Young over the past 20 years with no regrets. I have dealt with the sales staff, service department and body shop over the years. I have always received excellent customer service and superb vehicle maintenance and repair. Most recently my vehicle was hit from behind. They made the whole ordeal stress free as they perfectly repaired the damage including the paint job and dealt directly with the insurance company for me. In addition, my car was ready in less than 2 days. This dealership will always get my business.

• Excellent service

Best service ever. Friendly staff and wonderful dealership.

Best service ever. Friendly staff and wonderful dealership.

• Customer Service You can't put a price on!!

Well Jane if you aren't satisfied. I call sour grapes! Great dealership. No pressure ever, Service department always fixes ONLY what you want fixed. Why drive out of town to get a Chevy or GMC? I live in town. I keep all my business local. Support your own. Anybody can type words on a web site. Those people are honest, friendly, and I'll never buy or deal with anybody else.

• poor service

I will never get my vehicle serviced there again!! I didnt like the service neither did I like the price and my vehicle came out worse!!! Eunice location

• surprisingly good experience

Salesman was vey good to deal with and finance guy was very helpful finding very low interest rate. Didn't try to pressure me into extras that I didn't want.