Courtesy Auto & Truck Center, Inc.

• Explorer 2016

We are very happy with the purchase of our Explorer. Everyone at Courtesy Ford was very helpful, especially Jay Thorpe who answered all our questions and made the purchase so much easier. Austin Pogodjinski was also very helpful. We highly recommend Courtesy Ford and would not hesitate to recommend it to our friends .

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Owner

Great service, friendly people. Will definitely recommend them to friends & family. Thanks!

Kim, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• 2017 Ford f150 lariat

I enjoyed working with Heather on the purchase of my new truck.

I enjoyed working with Heather on the purchase of my new truck.

Laurie, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Great place to buy a vehicle from!

They have nice salesman that don't pressure you into a sale, the buying process is fast and they go through everything with you.

• Puchaser

Very good service. All of my questions were answered very quickly and everything was very easy to do.

Farrell Equipment & Supply, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Great dealership

The staff at Courtesy Auto were amazing and friendly. They worked with me and my family to negotiate a phenomenal deal for a new car. I'm completely satisfied with the whole experience and would wholeheartedly go to them again.

Amanda, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Safe travels!

• Great Service!

It was fast, friendly, and efficient. I had done prior research, but they were able to answer any questions I had.

Thanks! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Courtesy Auto and Truck Center

Very nice people to work with when buying a vehicle. Definitely would recommend and return to them

• Ford Edge Titanum

very pleased with the service and time they gave me

very pleased with the service and time they gave me

• Courtesy ford dealership

We're glad to hear that we were able to get you into a great vehicle, Kenneth! Safe travels!

Last week my wife and I purchased a new f-150 to replace our 2010 f-150. It took us several months to decide on what upgrades we would like and the size engine, gear ratio that would meet our needs. We occasionally pull a 28ft camper, we also plow a large driveway for ourselves and our son. the unit we choose was 5.0L , 3.55 lock axle, lariat. We have not had a chance to hook up the camper or plow, but we took a little road trip this weekend and was pleasantly surprised when our mileage was between 18 and 19.5 . We paid a little more than an other dealership quote, but we came back to courtesy ford because of the service.