Finley Motors, Incorporated

• I LOVE FINLEY MOTORS

I ENJOY GOING TO THE DEALERSHIP EVERYONE IS SO FRIENDLY AND OUTGOING THAT IT IS VERY FUN PLACE TO GO. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TREATED SUPER EVERYTIME I GO THERE. I HAVE TOLD MANY PEOPLE TO STOP THERE AND CHECK THEM OUT AND I WOULD SAY MOST OF THEM END UP BUYING FROM THEM.

• Great Local Dealership

Great dealership Employees are all very helpful Great service department Have bought my last 4 vehicles from them Just bought a new vehicle 2016 & have been very satisfied!

• Chevrolet

Fantastic dealership, I have been back many times buying vehicles. Fantastic every time.

• Excellent Work

I was given an appointment day/time that fit my schedule. The individuals with whom I spoke were polite and extremely helpful. They provided rides for me. When my car was done, I received a call to notify me that a driver would be at my home shortly to provide a ride to the dealership. The technician provided detailed information as to what was examined and/or fixed.

• 2016 Z06 Purchase

Top notch service like you would expect from from a small town dealer! I couldn't ask for anything better! I highly recommend Karl and Finley Motors.

• Great Service

Thanks guys for getting my problem fixed and covered under warranty. You took the time to care about my problem and got it fixed.

• Great Service

Finley Motors and Jake Klosner provided exceptional 5 star service from start to finish. I have never had such a great experience purchasing a new truck! I will definitely work with them in the future.

• Puttin' on the Treads

Dealing with the boys from Finley Motors is great. It is like I have known them all my life.......oh wait, I HAVE!!

• Maintenance dept

The maintenance dept was unable to detect the problem with my car. They were very courteous, polite and professional. I would recommend them to others.

• Prompt and courteous, professional service

Very satisfied with process of purchasing a vehicle and the follow up service