Babcock Motors Inc

(3.0) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

3.0
  • Saved me money.

Technician put my interests first. He repaired my faulty ignition, instead of just replacing the unit, which would have been more costly.

Thank you for your business Nathan and your review! We really appreciate the business. Let us know if we can be of further assistance!

• No response

I tried to contact through cars.com and they never responded. Poor customer service to not even respond with a courtesy email. Will not consider them ...while I keep looking for a new vehicle.

I spoke to the person that handles these leads. He said he responded to all the ones he's received. Can you try again? If it would be easier for you, ...you can call us at 812-865-2502. We're sorry we didn't receive your email. We would really appreciate a chance to make this right.

• always easy to make appointments-great people

Honest people who do the right things for their coustomers. If anyone is looking for a vehicle new or used they can find it for you and will treat you... fair.

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your loyalty. See you at your next service appointment!

• Love my Equinox!

Thank you for all your hard work on locating me an Equinox that I wanted. I appreciate your fair dealings and no gimmicks way of doing business. You h...ave always been so good to us through the years. May we continue doing great business together.

Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer! We really appreciate your business!

• Great service!

Always great service. Treat you like family. I would recommend Babcock Motors to anyone.

Thank you for the great review Dan O.! We really appreciate your business!

• Babcock Motors

Babcock Motors is a throwback to when service was king and personal attention was the rule of the day. I have bought a few cars there and had my servi...ce done there many times. Always a friendly face. A real old-fashioned family run dealership.

Thank you so much. We really appreciate it. We really pride ourselves on being a family run business and hope we treat our customers like family too. ...That includes your dog/horse too! LOL Thanks for bringing her by.

• My first car, and beyond!

...back some 12 yrs ago, we bought my first car at Babcocks.. and when I got older I bought my first brand new car :) My family gets most of our vehic...les here. The service is excellent, Everyone is super friendly and always helpful! They even helped my family find a reliable car when my son was born early and I needed something to travel 3 hours just to visit him in the hospital. It was a wonderful thing, and not all those big dealerships would have done all they did to be helpful in our time of need. In all, I think the last 9 or so cars my family has bought came from Babcock Motors!

Thank you Nancy! We're happy to have been able to help out. Glad to hear little Blue is doing well. Bring him by sometime! Let us know if we can help ...with anything else.

• Out-of-Town Customer

Although my husband and I moved out of the community twenty years ago, we continue to come back to Babcock motors. Mr. Babcock and the staff have help...ed us find great cars to meet the needs of our growing family. They never pressure us and have gone out of their way to find just what we wanted at the price we needed. We always feel great about our car buying experience. Liza

Thank you so much Liza! We miss seeing you guys. Stop by when you're down this way or when you need another vehicle. LOL

• Great service department

After purchasing a new car from Babcock Motors a few months ago, I took our new vehicle back today for a regular service. I received the same courteou...s attention that I had received when I purchased the car. The service manager explaned the routine services that they completed for me and made sure that I had no questions. While waiting for my vehicle, the two nice ladies in the office both checked to see if I needed anything. I have been completely satisfied with this company and will definitely buy my next new vehicle from them!

Thank you so much Sissy! We really appreciate all your business and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. Let us know if we can be of... further assistance!

• New Car

We usually only buy used cars, but Mr. Babcock found us a new car that had exactly what we wanted. We have not been disappointed. Great service.

On behalf of Babcock Motors we thank you for your kind words. We strive to make every customer happy! Please visit us again soon!

Babcock Motors Inc