• Buying new truck

The whole process was great! We had absolutely no problems with the experience

The whole process was great! We had absolutely no problems with the experience

• Edmond Ray

Best customer service ever thanks7 sales men were top rate facilities were clean and everyone was courtious

• 2017 Silverado z71 LT

Had a great experience there , will definitely recommend this place to family and friends. Great customer service

• Mazda CX-5 Buying Experience

I bought a pre-owned 2014 Mazda CX-5 and couldn't be happier with the way the deal was handled by Shane Whitmore and the staff at Wheeler.  There was no pressure at all plus the service department did a comprehensive inspection and fixed a few things I didn't even notice. I would recommend you ask for Shane Whitmore and check out their beautiful cars, I love mine!!

• Engine Repair - 2012 Silverado 1500

Appreciated the great customer service provided by Bill Livingston, we were treated honestly and fairly during our visit. Bill gave us the opportunity to meet the mechanic, Wes, who did the repairs on the truck. Both were very professional and provided answers to our questions. We were especially impressed with the cleanliness and organized manner in which the shop and service areas are maintained, it says a lot about a business.

• review of Serive performance

exceptional service on the part of the Service writer and the General manager

exceptional service on the part of the Service writer and the General manager

• Outstanding service

We always shop for our cars at Wheeler in Yuba City. Carlos is the #1 salesman in the area and hes a great person! We will alway return!

• number one customer

best dealership in the state!staff is very professional and courteous.the customer being happy is there first concern

• Elite service crew at Wheeler Chevorlet

I own two GM's 2004 Corvette and 2006 Cadillac XLR. And I would not allow anyone else service my vehicles but Wheeler. They are courteous timely professional they know how to keep you updated on your service even when it difficult. Keep up the good work ¿ and car washes. Question have you guys ever thought about car washes in and out? Lol ¿

• oil change

I showed up with my wife's 2016 Tahoe for a service and oil change without an appointment she was working and it was time to have this done. I showed up at 0800 Am and they had me out the door in one hour and washed the Tahoe. The outside of the Tahoe was dirty with sand and snow from being in Reno, Nevada over the weekend and snow storms. I also have excellent service with my Chevy 2015 3/4 Ton Crewcab Diesel also the best.