• GMC Terrain

Was shopping for a GMC Terrain sales manager unable to help us. I waited 5 days go get an answer. When he finally called it was too late we went to San Diego and got my car at the price and payment I wanted. I tried shopping local but just wouldn't work.

• Oil change

I like that they Explain what is going to be done and offer coupons as well as washing my car

• Great customer service with lots of knowledge

The salesman was very knowledgeable on what he's selling and the rest of the team are attentive. The sales manager was also very attentive with the sale and answered any question if needed to do so.

• Great experience

Very Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Helped by knowing the recall our vehicle needed to get done. Explained car loaner service.

• Good service

Great service car was done when they said and they wash my car after repairs where done,and the techs are very efficient

• great

everythig was ok i reccomended for everybody fast work and exellent service,absolutly í come back Pretty soon im very happy with this dealer

• Awesome quick lube service and staff. Trustworthy

The Good quality service that was done and I always know it is done right and to the best of their ability.

• Great customer service

Outstanding customer service by Haydee Garcia. Excellent communication about the status of my vehicle. The maintenance on my vehicle was fast and with great quality.

• Great service

Staff showed concern for me as a customer. The facility was clean and well organized. I was treated with courtesy and professionalism.

• Great service

I liked the professional manner in which I was helped by the service rep. Ruben Mokay. He helped me in all my concerns and made my visit to the dealership a pleasant one.