Salmon River Motors/Quality Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (208) 578-4238 (208) 578-4238
Used (208) 578-4245 (208) 578-4245
Service (208) 578-4244 (208) 578-4244

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Private buyer

We were lied to and they sent out several applications so our credit took several hard hits. They were not supposed to run my credit but they did, several times. They were only to run my husbands 1x and we found out they ran his several times also. We are trying to buy a house so they screwed us up. They are rude, and don't don't care about anything but selling a car. Cody was the only decent salesman.

1.0

DEFRAUDING CUSTOMER IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.

Was provided a repair order for $5762.85 in repairs on 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 to replace 6 injectors/seals. Other(s) 2- Chrysler dealerships estimate $4000 or less out the door. Salmon was charging $792.00 per injector/ $12.85 O-rings, stated they could only sell/buy per injector. The other dealerships sell the injectors individually or the full 6 injectors at $2130.00 with the o-rings included. Shop supplies $300 plus / other dealerships $50.00 for shop supplies. Overall difference $2000.00. plus. Not including the labor hours quoted. Failed/refused upon request to place the "Repair Order" into an email for other dealerships to review. The parts # they placed on the repair order to the customer, that the customer provided to other dealership for review stated the parts number provided on paper to client was not available. DEFRAUDING CUSTOMERS IN PRODUCTS AND SERVICE.

New truck

Look at a truck on the internet got back right a way did not get the truck I looked at but then found me a new one and deliver it to me will buy from them again

Excellent car, great price, and superb dealership.

This buying experience was by far the best out of the 8 previous times that we have ever bought a vehicle from a dealership. Phil and Dan at Salmon Quality Motors were completely honest with us and some of the most GENUINE people that my family and I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. No pretentious behavior, no nonsense and especially no deception on their part. In addition, this type of high quality business practice is a direct representation and tribute to Dave the owner of this dealership, who was polite, genuine, considerate and a pleasure to speak with when discussing the purchase of our vehicle from them. Thank you Salmon Quality motors, because you are one of the best .

3.4

Good to the point

Buying was made easy and they were eager to make the deal

Stay far far away

Wort car shopping experience ever I would never do business with these low life's again

Shopping for a used Crew cab 4X4 Found one on cars

Emailed them about the truck saying I live 13 hrs Away one way drive I would be willing to drive in and pay cash For the truck listed . They contacted me back with a lack luster generic response Sold it . Never asked me any questions or offer to help find another truck . Then I went to the dealers website and see they had a couple other crew cabs ,I contacted them about a silver one and a black one they never responded back . That's As fair and honest of a review as can be given the limited contact with the dealership. I hope in the future they learn to treat all as buyers .....

Great Dealership

Found a vehicle on the internet, called out and spoke with Phil Hanson. He made my purchase and trade-in very simple. He was very personable and pleasant to work with. I will be back when the time comes.

Wonderful buying experience!

We recently purchased a used 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty V-10 from Salmon River Motors/Quality Motors, sales manager, Dan Kauffman. We saw the vehicle on the cars.com website and checked for its availability. The vehicle had just be taken in and no pictures were on the website. Dan took pictures and e-mailed them to us so we could see the truck before we decided to drive from Butte, Montana to Salmon, Idaho. The pictures were just what we needed and so we made the trip and purchased the vehicle. Dan was very friendly and walked us through the buying process which was an enjoyable experience. We used the truck to pull our camp trailer with our 4 wheeler in the back and we are thrilled, it is just exactly what we wanted. Thanks Dan!

4.3

Good people

Bought a truck from these guys using cars.com as I'm from out of town. Very accommodating, showed me lots of pictures and in the end sold me a nice truck at a fair price. On the way home I had something brake and after a little run around with the salesman they covered the whole cost o the repair at my local shop. Which was great of them to do. Overall a good experience. I'll come back