Salmon River Motors/Quality Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (208) 578-4238 (208) 578-4238
Used (208) 578-4245 (208) 578-4245
Service (208) 578-4244 (208) 578-4244

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service, very knowledgable and helpfull.

I talked with the salesman Abe copeland he was very helpful with trading my old vehicle in and helping me find a new one that fit my needs. He was very knowledgable about the vehicles and made the whole experience easy and very enjoyable. If I'm ever in the marker for another new vehicle is will definitely shop there first

Great Customer Service!

I recently bought a vehicle from Salmon River Motors and I couldn't say enough about how impressed I was with their customer service. The salesman I dealt with was Abe Copeland, he was so helpful through the whole process and made sure I was happy with the vehicle and deal. I live in MT and they delivered the vehicle right to me and it was exactly as they described! I would buy my next vehicle from them in a heartbeat. I definitely recommend them!

What a great outfit to work with.

The wife and I are so very impressed with how we were treated by everyone we dealt with at Salmon River Motors. Talk about no hassle, easy to deal with people. This will be the first and likely the only dealer we call when we need to trade in the future. Thanks guys the wife loves the new rig.

Great service, Easy Transaction

I purchased a vehicle from Phil Hanson. I called on a pickup I found he made the transaction easy and then had someone deliver to me. During driving here for the delivery the check engine light came on and they were great to stand behind their vehicle and get me in to a dealership closer and get it taken care of. I would for sure buy from him again. Great communicator and very honest.

Great People

We purchased a pickup from Quality Motors and have been tickled by the service we have received and the helpful salesmen. We'll be back!

Purchased a vehicle from very wonderful people

I found the Pick up I wanted on their web site. I called them and I spoke to Abe. He was very helpful and the process was very quick. The truck was everything they had said it would be. I would highly recommend them to any one. This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from them in 7 years. After our first vehicle, we recommended them to a friend and they went down the next day and purchased one also. What great group of people they have in their place.

These guys are great!

We have bought 2 pickups from these guys, and both times have been awesome! They are easy to deal with and over all good people! We would buy another car from them in the future!

Exeptional Dealership

I had an excellent experience with Salmon River Motors. I never felt pressured or bullied, like I have been at other dealerships over the years. I was able to come and go without pressure and all my phone calls were answered or returned promptly. The whole crew is professional and courteous. They were willing to make a deal I was happy with, and they were very honest about all the vehicles I inquired about. Shawn was so professional and spent lots of time with me. Phil also was great. I would not hesitat to recomend this dealership. I could not have been happier with my experience!

Best Car Buying Experience

We purchased an SUV from this dealership over the weekend and I have never experienced the level of customer care like I did at this dealership. My wife and I have been looking for a vehicle for almost 4 months now and have been very disappointed and disheartened by the car buying experience. Our experience at this dealership was so refreshingly different that I couldn't help but write a great review for them. My wife and I drove over the pass from Montana into Salmon (which was beautiful) to check out a couple of SUV's that I had seen online. When we arrived we were met by the General Manager, Dan Kauffman, who was very friendly and helpful. He informed us that one of the vehicles that we wanted to see was at his other store location 2 hours away. Rather than having us drive to the other dealership to look at it, he had one of his salespeople from the other store drive the vehicle to where we were. We ended up buying the original vehicle that we had seen and were assured that it was no problem that the other vehicle had been driven so far just so we could see it. Dan worked with us the entire way through the process and stayed after the store was closed to make sure we were happy with our decision. There were many small things that Dan and his staff did to make the car buying process enjoyable that we were not expecting. I'm not sure if they do the same things with every buyer but it really made my wife and I feel special. We originally went to Salmon because the prices on their vehicles were about 2-4 thousand dollars cheaper than any of the dealerships that we had been to, but after experiencing the high level of service on top of the great value, I may have found my home for future car purchases.

4.3

Great service and honest!!

Was looking for a specific truck, found it on there website..Did everything over the phone an agreed to meet in Boise.. Well on the way the drivers had some issues with the 4x4 on the truck..Phil agreed to have it all taken care of with the dealership in my town. Great car buying experience highly recommend!!!!