Salmon River Motors/Quality Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (208) 578-4238 (208) 578-4238
Used (208) 578-4245 (208) 578-4245
Service (208) 578-4244 (208) 578-4244

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Amazing purchase experience!!!

I travelled up to Boise from Reno, NV where salmon met me to exchange vehicles. I must say this experience was amazing probably the best I have had to date with the purchase of a vehicle. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Ford F 150 2013

Over the phone, I purchased a 2013 pick-up from two states away. I never dreamed I would do such a thing. Brent, the salesman, could offer me a deal that was incredible. At that price, I could only look at "used" in my state. Brent was very knowledgeable about vehicles, and even the ones on-line. No wonder my daughter said, "I would talk to Brent" she had gotten her pick-up from Salmon River Motors. After a week or two,Brent checked to see if everything was going OK with the new pick-up, or if I had any questions. That's service I never expected. I'm a very happy customer!!

4.5

Used Subaru

I bought a used car from these guys. They brought the car over from a lot in Hamilton. I was pleased with that. They were very helpful. The windshield had a crack in it. They gave us an allowance to have it repair...took the amount off the selling price. So far, all is good. Shawn was very helpful. Everyone was super.

Had doubts but......

Just saw a car from this dealer that interest me but was unable to make a trip down to the dealership due to work commitments. But thanks to shawn, we managed to come up with a deal on my trade-in and for the new car that i was interested in a very short amount of time and even got the car delivered to my place on a day in my convenience. All in all, this is the best service one could ever find and would recommend this dealer to all my friends! Would definitely do business with them again! Thanks you!

2008 Jeep Rubicon Purchase

I had been searching for a specific year, model and color Jeep Wrangler Rubicon for some time and SRM had one for sale. I was a bit skeptical given many poor experiences with dealers but called anyway. I talked to Dave and Phil and they described the vehicle as they looked at it directly while I looked at the pictures. We agreed after two calls on what felt like a very fair price and two days later they drove it about 4 hours to my home to drop it off. There was a little mix up about a particular feature that we both assumed the vehicle had and although it had the button for this feature, it wasn't installed. We quickly agreed on a slight reduction in price for this and I wrote the check and the drivers returned. I had also discovered when they delivered the vehicle that the second key and owners manual were not with the vehicle. Phil agreed to provide them and yesterday a new manual and extra key showed up in the mail. I am, shall we say, somewhere north of 55 years old and this was the BEST dealer experience I have ever had. Quick, painless, low pressure and they negotiated in incredibly good faith and followed up on every promise. I got a VERY good deal on exactly what I wanted. I could not have gotten a better deal if I had bought it from an owner. THANKS! These guys will be the first place I look when ready for my next new or used vehicle. These reviews may seem too good to be true, but they certainly match my experience.

Best Dealer Ever!!!!!!!!!!!

My latest purchase is the 2nd vehicle i have bought from Shawn Wells. He is a great salesman and helped me find exactly what i was looking for no questions asked :) Salmon River Motors is the ONLY place i will purchase vehicles from. See you in another 3 years Shawn :)

2012 F350

Referred by friend and inquired by internet. Received a call promptly and dealt with Brent Mulkey. Accomodating and friendly, provided room for the night. Installed hitch and had us on the road home quickly.

Outstanding hometown service!!

Did not want to go through the hassle of buying a car, but Shawn and the guys made it easy! Let me test drive several different models then they found what I wanted and got it to me in a matter of days! Thanks for the help and the low pressure process!

Great service and would deal here again!

My sales person, Shawn Wells is an excellent person to deal with. The transaction went extremely smooth, and the dealership delivered the truck I purchased and picked up my 2 trades approx. 200 miles each way. The deal was more than fair and I got very good trade in values for my vehicles. We did this deal without even test driving either parties vehicles (just viewing my new truck online with the photos). Thanks so much for all your help, Shawn!

F-350 2012

Great experience... I was contacted shortly after sending the request in... I was very pleased with the patience of my Sales rep Brent... I had many questions and he was able to answer all with confidence.. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to make a new or used vehicle purchase.. DB - Kamas Utah