Salmon River Motors/Quality Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (208) 578-4238 (208) 578-4238
Used (208) 578-4245 (208) 578-4245
Service (208) 578-4244 (208) 578-4244

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience, very easy

Purchased a used 2011 F-250 over the phone. Dealt with Brent Mulkey who was great! The overall experience couldn't have been better or easier. The vehicle was exactly as promised and was not misrepresented in any way. They delivered it right to my driveway in Boise, it arrived exactly on time. I can't recommend this dealership enough. I will definitely consider them at the top of my list for future purchases.

Great service and Great people

We have been thoroughly satisfied withSalmon River Quality Motors and have bought 3 GMC Sierra 3500's from them over the past 6 years. All purchases were done over the phone and completed without seeing or driving the vehicle. We were very clear what we wanted and that is exactly what they had for us. The first two vehicles were driven to us 100 miles or so; this last purchase on Feb. 1, we drove from Dillon, Mt. to Salmon, Idaho, to pick up the vehicle. The personnel we dealt with, Phil and Carlson, were very professional but so personnable and were very knowledgable about the vehicle and the in and outs of the purchasing agreements. We were treated with such friendly smiles from the moment we walked into the door and the whole process went smoothly and very quickly. We will purchase again from Quality Motors in Salmon, Idaho. We already have referred several people to them for being very competent and professional.

Great experience!

We just bought a used truck we saw online. Greg was our salesman and he was great! We asked about several vehicles at first and he filled us in on every one. When we finally decided, and told him what we could do financially, he made it happen! And to top it all off, he had the truck delivered down to Boise, through Stanley and the central mountains, on a Saturday morning! Overall, it was probably the best buying experience I've had - and I've had many unfortunately. Thanks Greg!

Great Service

I worked with Gregg over the phone, he was very helpful answered all my questions on a timely bases. We negotiated a fair price, put a deposit on the truck. My situation changed and I was forced to delay my purchase. My deposit was returned in full, no problem. I am going to make every effort to work with Gregg when I am ready to make my purchase.

Outstanding Experience

Thanks to Greg for an outstanding buying experience. We were able to complete the deal on the trade-in of our 08 Dodge and the purchase of a 2011 Chevy Dually all over the phone from 500 miles away. Everything was as they said it would be when we arived in Salmon. We signed the paperwork and were on our way in no time. Greg even came in to complete the sell on his day off. Great job guys! I would recomend you to anyone.

2012 Dodge Ram-Purchase

We called 5 different dealerships to price a 2012 Dodge Diesel Ram, from Montana to Utah. Found Salmon River Motors gave the best over all price. They were friendly and accommodating and a pleasure to work with. Greg Bybee performed as promised over the phone.

4.0

Quite suprised

This was my first time buying a vehicle completely online. The staff at Salmon River Motors/Qualty Motors were professional and prompt during our buying process. They even went as far as to deliver the vehicle to my home within 24 hours of the deal closing. I was very impressed and will consider them again in the future when the need arrises.

Love, LOVE, my new Ram

Bought a brand new Ram 2500 by phone. Jan drove it over to me in Boise and drove my trade-in back to Salmon. Greg made the transaction super easy and gave me a fair price on the truck and trade. This was our second rig from Salmon, and won't be our last. GREAT dealership to work with.

great place!

I was looking for my dream come true (08 dodge magnum rt) and found it here. Greg was a great guy to deal with on the phone, email, and in person, really on top of things. The car and i were meant to be and they gave me a great deal! Deon is strictly business as well and they are both very dedicated to their business and customers. Hooked me up with some gas for the ride back to kalispell and everything went smooth, drove it out of the lot 250 miles with no hiccups. Thank you guys!

Salmon is the place to buy from

I love dealing with Salmon River Motors. They are wonderful to work with. There are no guessing games and number games with these guys. The price is the price and it is always fair. On the trade in and on the purchased vehicle. We have bought several trucks from them and have always been treated wonderful. The last two trucks all it took was a phone call,they found what we were looking for, did the paperwork, and they delivered the vehicle to our house for no charge. They are awesome!!!