Salmon River Motors/Quality Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (208) 578-4238 (208) 578-4238
Used (208) 578-4245 (208) 578-4245
Service (208) 578-4244 (208) 578-4244

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Outstanding experience.

Recently picked up a 2012 F150 SVT Raptor from this dealer. I drove from Montana to do so. The salesman (Greg) held the truck I wanted for over a week. I was in and out of there in 30-45 minutes. Friendly staff. Great experience. I would drive out of my way again to buy a vehicle from them again.

06 GMC Sierra SLT1500

After shopping around the Salt Lake area for a good used truck I found this one this in of all places Salmon Idaho. I called and talked to Greg Bybee. He was very helpful. We did most of the deal right over the phone. We agreed on a price. We made the journey from Salt Lake the next day. After a test drive and an overview of the truck I was sold. There was a blemish in the body and they knocked more off of the price. We were in and out of the dealership in just over an hour. Things went very smooth. They even filled up my new truck with gas and even went one step further and filled up my wife's car too! Very pleased. And lunch was on them. What a great way to treat their customers. Will consider them in the future. Friendly and courteous people. Salmon River Motors/Quality Motors will treat you right.

New jeep

We love buying at quality motors. It's the easiest place in the world to buy a car. Thanks for all your great work we will see you in the future

dodge 2500

I recently bought a Dodge 2500. I wasn't sure I wanted to buy a new truck but was convinced when I brought my 2008 Dodge in for a service. I didn't like what they had on the lot, so we sat down and built a truck and ordered it. When I got the call that the truck was in, they had already found a great loan rate for me and had my monthly payments figured out. This was by far the fastest and easiest vehicle purchase for me. If you are looking to buy, see Phil Hanson!

2009 Subaru Forester Limited X

Dealt with Greg and Deon and had a very good experience buying from them. I live 140 miles from Salmon and worked out a deal over the phone. They then drove me the vehicle that night, allowing me to inspect and test drive the car before any pressure to sign paperwork. I felt that if had there been an issue with the car that it would have been ok if I didn't buy it, even if they had just driven 2 hours to bring it to me. The car was exactly as described with no surprises. I searched high and low, with a specific car in mind, and the one I purchased was by far the most fairly priced/best deal of any I had found. Would highly recommend.

One of the best dealerships in the US!

My husband and I were searching for a Ford F250 or F350 crew with a v10. V10's aren't the easiest trucks to find so we were looking all over the US. It made us uneasy looking so far from home. We live on the AR/MO line. I can't say enough about owner Dave and salesman Shawn Wells. Extremely friendly and honest to work with. I don't think it could've went smoother close to home. They answered all the many questions we had. They never hesitated when we asked for a ton of pictures. We are so happy to have bought from them even if the transaction was over 1200 miles away! I wouldn't change a thing. I talked to so many dealers, and by far these guys seemed to be the most honest and up front. Thanks Shawn and Dave!!!!

Excellent!!!

We purchased a truck from this dealer from well over a thousand miles away. They were very accommodating, honest, and just super to deal with. They also installed a new gooseneck hitch and new tires. The work was superb. I would not hesitate to recommend or buy from them again. It's not easy buying such a big purchase without seeing and driving it first. Dave, Shawn, and a few others went above and beyond making the buying process as smooth as possible. Even after the purchase was over, they made sure we were happy. It can't get any better than that! Thanks guys!!!

Exsperience

My husband and I bought a Ford F-150 pick-up from Salmon River Motors. We are very happy with our new truck. Greg answered all our questions about the truck and it's feaures. He was very helpful in ordering the right truck for us. Salmon River Motors is a very good dealership to do business with.

WOW !!!!!! CRAZY FOR OUR CAMARO!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING to be behind the wheel of our DREAM CAR! Thanks to Dave Hull, Owner of Salmon River/Quality Motors. And what a FABULOUS EXPERIENCE IT HAS BEEN! The way it should be. My husband and I are VERY HAPPY, EXTREMELY SATISFIED, EXCITED AND WE FEEL GREAT!, which is what all customers want. This gorgeous Black 2012 Chevy Camaro LT/RS with Cyber Grey Rally Stripes is the 4th car we have bought from Dave Hull. 3 cars when we lived in Idaho. We moved to Santa Monica, California 6 years ago and when we went looking for a Camaro 6 months ago, we went to many dealerships in California and it was a nightmare. Terrible service,high prices, horrible trade-in offers, and pushy, dishonest salespeople only out for the buck, leaving me with a headache and in tears. I almost gave up on the idea of getting our dream car. Then it came to me, I'm gonna call the one person I KNOW who can take care of us and make the dream a reality, and that is Dave Hull.I didn't even know if it was possible for all of this to happen buying a car out of state. It was the best decision we made. Dave made it happen! AS ALWAYS, Dave is HONEST, upfront, very knowledgeable, extremely accommodating, caring and his number one concern was helping us find and have the car we wanted. He, with the help of Phil Hanson,(sales consultant) who is also very accommodating and refreshingly honest, found the perfect car in Washington state. Dave took the time to work out and explain in detail every aspect of the financing that he made affordable for our monthly budget, gave us the best trade-in value on our existing car, an awesome extended warranty, and was by far better than any deal I could find in California. We got a highly rated vehicle for a great price. They brought the car to Idaho on their transport trailer,not putting miles or wear and tear on our new car. We were on our way back to Idaho to pick up our Camaro. But,then to ice the cake and top it all off, Dave and Phil were kind enough to have the car brought to us.(AMAZING!!!) We met in Las Vegas to make the exchange of our car(trade-in) for the Camaro, when I saw it, it took my breath away,it was more beautiful than I had imagined. We had big smiles and tears of JOY. The exchange and signing of papers was quick, efficient and smooth. We were extremely appreciative of that, because we care for an elderly couple who are dear friends of ours and we cannot be away from our home to long. We were able to pick up the car in 3 1/2 hrs. And the drive home to Santa Monica was AMAAAAAAZING! OOOO WE LOVE OUR NEW CAR !!!!!! The entire staff at Salmon River/Quality Motors have been friendly, very personable, accommodating,and most of all HONEST! A highly dedicated team of professionals. And all of this was done over the phone. I felt so comfortable and confident about this purchase, and we trust Dave Hull so much, that we didn't even have to be there in person to buy this car. So where ever you are, what ever state you live in, Salmon River/Quality Motors IS THE PLACE TO GO FOR THE ULTIMATE CAR EXPERIENCE! Dave & Phil, Thank You for making this so special for us. It will be a great pleasure to recommend you to all our family and friends. And Dave, WE TRULY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING you have done for us throughout the years. It is Great to be back with you and that is where we are going to stay! YOUR THE BEST! Sincerely, Karis and Vence Tenison

Used truck purchase issues dealt with well

After giving up on my local car dealerships, I spread my net a bit wider. I had never made such a large purchase online, so I was a little uneasy. But dealing with Dan was a pleasurable experience. Unlike most other salespeople I talked to, he was willing to deal almost exclusively over email which was best for me and allowed me to handle the deal while I was at work. When I received my new truck I was pleased. But after a few days I realized it didn't have a spare tire or wheel. I contacted Dan and he agreed to purchase a spare and wheel (plus the key fob and spare key that was missing). We're talking more than $500 post-deal. I would recommend Dan and Quality Motors for a purchase. See if you can get him to throw in a growler of Bertram's Brewery beer. ;)