Salmon River Motors/Quality Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (208) 578-4238 (208) 578-4238
Used (208) 578-4245 (208) 578-4245
Service (208) 578-4244 (208) 578-4244

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

easiest most straight forward transaction.

These people are awesome. Never have we had an easier car buying transaction. We found the car on the Internet and performed the transactiion via the phone. They met us half way with no extra charge. No numbers games and no bs. Will definetly do business with them again. We have already highly recommended them to friends and family! No. We were not compensated for this review.

Great Purchase

Searching for a good yet affordable used car is always a challenge. My experience with Quality Motors was very pleasant. My purchasing process was a bit unorthodox yet they were very flexible in how I financed my purchase.

looking for used but bought new instead

If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle you have to go see Phil Hanson at Quality Motors, the service at this dealership is better than anything I have experienced before, I was looking at going to other dealers and searching online for a car to buy, I had no idea what I wanted and Phil took the time to assure me that he could get whatever I wanted, but also helped me work out what exactly it was that I needed in a car. I was relentless and was in the dealership every day for a week with all my quirks and indecision, none of that was too much trouble, Phil is the ultimate professional, nothing is too much trouble and he will get you the deal! Thanks to him I am now driving one of the most beautiful cars on the market and well within my budget. THANK you Quality Motors and Phil Hanson, I will be back soon to make sure my car is kept up in top notch condition!

Used cars

Purchased a used Subaru from dealer. Great experience. Drove up from Boise. They made the drive worthwhile. Bought us a tank of gas. Even offered us a room in hotel and lunch. We made it up and back in a day.

From Mackay

Dave considers Challis, Mackay, and Aroc local customers. We were welcomed and immediately helped. My son needed to get out of his upside vehicle, Dave and Shawn made that happen for him and gave us a vehicle that we believe we needed too.

Love Chevys

This is the second pickup we have purchased from Quality Motors in Salmon, Idaho. They have a great selection, their salesman are very friendly and knowledgeable. They make you feel at home, and answer all your questions and most importantly they call you by name. That is a huge thing when dealing with the public. These guys are great and will and have recommended them to people. It is well worth the drive to Salmon

Treated like Family...

I recently bought a used GMC 2500HD pickup from Salmon River Motors. I was very surprised at level of respect and courtesy that was shown to me. They went above and beyond with excellent customer service! I felt like I was treated as a member of the family. I will not hesitate to recommend them to all my friends and family. Sincerely, Andrea Chilton

Greg Bybee, are you for real?

When I began the search two months ago for a used truck I had not idea the experience I would have. Having dealt with more than my share of car salesmen, I dreaded the idea of having to deal with one. Greg was unbelievable. From start to finish you can be assured he will provide you excellent service without your traditional pushiness. Greg was kind, patient, knowledgeable, and must have sent me 30 pictures of the vehicle I purchased. I live 800 miles from Salmon, Idaho therefore I asked Greg many questions, had him check out numerous concerns on the vehicle, and as far as I could tell he did it to please a customer. I had just driven 600 miles to have a vehicle misrepresented. Not in this case, the vehicle was exactly as described. There was one issue with the vehicle that occurred on the way down and honestly I said to myself there is no way Greg or Salmon Motors would stand behind it. They did. I know this, the next time I go shopping for a new or used vehicle Greg and Salmon Motors will be given first consideration. They will work with you and make any distance driving worth it. Thanks Greg!

Pogge

We were looking for a used car and the people at Quality Motors made us a deal we could not turn down.

I love my new 2012 Jeep Patriot and I love the good service I received from Salmon River Motors Salesman, Greg Bybee. He helped me put together the deal I wanted and he patiently answered all my questions both before and after I ordered my Jeep. Thanks, Greg!