Skyline Motors, Inc.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 9 reviews

• March 17, 2017

Had a very pleasant experience at this dealership. No pressure from Ricci the agent we purchased the car with. Eric in finance was easy to work wi...th. Overall these guys went above and beyond and it was refreshing to be able to purchase a car in that environment. Thanks guys.

Thank you for the kind review Byron. We appreciate your business. We are glad that you had a great experience with us!

December 19, 2017

I would like to thank Jennifer and the rest of the Skyline Crew!!! These guys did an amazing job. They all helped make an easy and fast transition int...o our new vehicle!! I highly recommend them if you are looking for your next vehicle. excellent quality and friendly help. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Skyline and we have yet to be disappointed!!

Thank you for your continued loyalty!

October 11, 2017

I would recommend to all my friends and family absolutely get service

Thank you for your kind words Mercadez! We are happy that you had a good experience with us! Thanks again!

February 15, 2017

I would really like to thank you guys for going above and beyond any other dealership that I've dealt with. Look forward to doing more business with ...you in the future. Thanks again.

Thank you for your review Brad! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

October 27, 2016

I must say I received absolutely above and beyond the normal service. I wont go into a lot of detail as it may become expected from the service group... however let's just say I have never had such a good experience regarding the service department and managerial customer service. Let's just say that an Elk hunt trip to Wyoming was saved due to the service I received. Even though the hunt wasn't a success the experience was!!!

February 18, 2016

I can not thank you guys enough. You all made the car experience very easy, informative, and comfortable. I can tell you I have bought several vehicle...s in my life and this was by far the best I have ever experienced. I made over a 4 hour drive to you all and you guys had the car cleaned, pulled up ready to go. Not to mention all my paper work was ready to go. I test drove the car and was in and out in 45 minutes. Anyone looking for a dealer that really gets it, Skyline Motors is the way to go. Great people, nice vehicles, and great prices.

Sean, We appreciate you coming such a long way to purchase a vehicle from us. We strive to provide a world class experience to all of our customers, a...nd it sounds like we have succeeded with providing that to you. So thank you again for your kind words and business.

July 31, 2015

I want to personally thank Skyline Motors for probably the best car purchase experience I have ever had. You beat my local dealers here in Casper that... the 2 hour drive was move then worth it. I can honestly say I think I found the first dealer that I can trust what they are saying. I left your store feeling great and I love my new Silverado. Thank you guys so much. I will tell everyone to see you guys.

October 14, 2014

Jennifer Alvey was our sales associate. Excellent job, no high pressure sales, smooth and easy buying process.

Thank you John for your positive review. At Skyline Motors we strive for an excellent customer experience. Please see us again soon.

December 27, 2011

Stopped in looking for a used car. Ended up getting a new car for the same payment. Corey was very knowledgeable, and willing to help. Service rates a...re a little high, but the sales experience was great!