• No pressure, friendly, and fast. Highly recommend

Thank you for the kind review Byron. We appreciate your business. We are glad that you had a great experience with us!

Had a very pleasant experience at this dealership. No pressure from Ricci the agent we purchased the car with. Eric in finance was easy to work with. Overall these guys went above and beyond and it was refreshing to be able to purchase a car in that environment. Thanks guys.

• From Casper Wyoming

Thank you for your review Brad! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

I would really like to thank you guys for going above and beyond any other dealership that I've dealt with. Look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Thanks again.

• Absolutely Above and Beyond

I must say I received absolutely above and beyond the normal service. I wont go into a lot of detail as it may become expected from the service group however let's just say I have never had such a good experience regarding the service department and managerial customer service. Let's just say that an Elk hunt trip to Wyoming was saved due to the service I received. Even though the hunt wasn't a success the experience was!!!

• Great Experience

I can not thank you guys enough. You all made the car experience very easy, informative, and comfortable. I can tell you I have bought several vehicles in my life and this was by far the best I have ever experienced. I made over a 4 hour drive to you all and you guys had the car cleaned, pulled up ready to go. Not to mention all my paper work was ready to go. I test drove the car and was in and out in 45 minutes. Anyone looking for a dealer that really gets it, Skyline Motors is the way to go. Great people, nice vehicles, and great prices.

• Best experience I have ever had at a car dealer

I want to personally thank Skyline Motors for probably the best car purchase experience I have ever had. You beat my local dealers here in Casper that the 2 hour drive was move then worth it. I can honestly say I think I found the first dealer that I can trust what they are saying. I left your store feeling great and I love my new Silverado. Thank you guys so much. I will tell everyone to see you guys.

• Skyline Motors

Jennifer Alvey was our sales associate. Excellent job, no high pressure sales, smooth and easy buying process.

Thank you John for your positive review. At Skyline Motors we strive for an excellent customer experience. Please see us again soon.

• Big service in a small town.

Stopped in looking for a used car. Ended up getting a new car for the same payment. Corey was very knowledgeable, and willing to help. Service rates are a little high, but the sales experience was great!