Greiner Buick GMC Cadillac

New 888-409-8814 Dealer Website
Used 888-393-2903 Email Dealer
Service 888-420-1572

Average based on 25 reviews
  • Always happy with the service

I would not take my car anywhere else. Service is always great and atmosphere is awesome. I have been going here to service my car since moving to Casper and have never had a problem they couldn't fix.

• Review

Excellent overall. Sales associate was excellent. Have done business with this dealer before and always satisfied. Would highly recommend.

• Great service!

We got incredible service. Everyone was really nice, very helpful, and we got an amazing deal on our truck!

• 2015 Denali

Everything was great. I appreciate all the good service. Please keep up the good work.

• Greiner Ford

Everyone is very helpful and the experience was wonderful. A pleasure doing business with someone who knows how to treat customers.

• Great Experience at Greiner Buick GMC

Melonie Peterson was an amazing sales person and went over and beyond to make sure I was satisfied and happy with my new Yukon. I got a very fair deal on my trade-in.

• I like my Truck

Awesome experience , slow, but I admit it was a busy day

Awesome experience , slow, but I admit it was a busy day

• Owner

Very good sales person's were very helpfull and took there time to explain every very clearly The whole precess was quick and easy

Thank You! I love my new car, and my experience was outstanding!

Thank You! I love my new car, and my experience was outstanding!

Melanie was enthusiastic and very happy I was getting a new car and that made me more comfortable and excited. She took all the time needed to explain and set up all the new features. She was very patient , called my insurance co for me. I have been back to see her and get further instructions, she met with me right away and again satisfied all my guestions with specific answers . In my opinion, Melanie Peterson is awesome. I would also like to acknowledge Tessa at the front desk, She made me feel welcome and was very pleasant and helpful in person and over the phone when I called for an appointment with Melanie. Really everyone that was involved with my getting that car that day did an outstanding , professional job.