• Great buying experience!!

I want to thank Victor Peralta for making our buying experience with Quality Dealership GMC such an effortless and easy process for the purchase of our 2008 Ford F-150 Lariat which I bought on a Saturday. He was awesome - he went above and beyond to get me the trailer wiring pigtail and Owner's Guide that I asked for after we first saw and test drove the truck earlier in the week and worked with us in getting a great deal with no high dealer salesmanship pressure to buy the truck. In my mind, he went above and beyond during the whole process from our 1st visit to the day we bought it. I would definitely recommend Victor if you are in the market for a vehicle.

• Great company

It was great. Everyone was helpful. I have been doing business here for 30 years. It is stupid to require 20 words.

• Quick and Easy

Always very professional and friendly. Considerate of my time. Took care of some recall issues, that I was not even yet aware of, at same time.

• good to do businsee with

It was good very clean facility customer service was good your asking for to much I had an oil change what more can I say

• no over sale

Thanks for not over sale on maintenance items that may or not need to be replaced. Please clean windshield after service.

• excellent

Your service person (Cord) was very helpful and understanding.We were traveling through and got a "no power" and a "check engine " light. They tried several times to make it fail after they tested but with no luck. they had to tear a portion of the intake apart and pressure test it. They found no definite cause of the problem but need to test it with a load. So, we hooked up our 33' fifth wheel and they tested it again. No problems found. We then headed for home and never had any more problems all the way to Washington state. Thank you all again Cord and your mechanics.

• Super Experience!

Best folks ever! James Vigil worked FOR us!! Love, love, love 'em! Great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great!!!

• Fast and Friendly Service

Quick service. Friendly Advisor. I had to get and oil change, rotate, air and cabin filters, and wiper blades. I was pleasantly surprised by how fast it was.

• Service was way above satisfactory

I had a very good experience with the people that I had come in contact with, Mario in the service department and the woman driving the shuttle.

• Very Happy

Walked in looked found what i wanted, took a test drive, drove out with my truck in about 2 hours. Andrew Groves was great, the dealership was great, best time i have ever had buying a vehicle. I will be telling everyone i know what a great company Quality is.