Galles Chevrolet

3.6 out of 5 (3.6) 30 reviews

• May 26, 2015

I went in to "just" look, with three choices in mind after spending a lot of research time on line. Anthony Cano helped me target what I really wanted... and 3 hours later I drove off the lot in a 2015 GMC Sierra Crew Cab. Staff kept asking if I needed anything and made sure the waiting part was comfortable. Best buying experience I have ever gone through! I will definately use Galles Chevrolet in the future.

May 7, 2018

I worked a good deal over the phone. Drove over 250 miles to dealership to get the car. Once there, they were unprepared and were stalling. Paper work... was supposed to be done. They bring the Camero around for me to view and it had scratches, a chip on the hood and swirl marks all over the brand new 2018 Camero. His excuse was that "his guys" must of not seen them. Victor was back and forth and was not attentive. They had a second guy named Alex trying to butter me up with small talk. Because of the scratches they had to take the car to the back and began to wax and buff the car, which still did not take care of the marks, even after viewing a second time. I was told they would pay to fix the damage and I could have it done in my local area. Vehicle would of needed a brand new clear coat for all the swirl marks. I was expecting what everyone expects when buying a new car...Which is a new car. I finally said no to that particular Camero. I had to ask for another Camero and for a better deal thinking they would give in some, given my situation. They came back with another one. After inspecting the car, once again it had a big scratch on the right door which was well into the paint and past the clear coat. This car had a couple extra options which was priced a bit higher. Again they did not want to help out. I brought my family along with me for this thinking it would be a quick deal. This was a big waste of mine and my family's time. I would NOT look at this dealership for a new or used vehicle. Not once did the sales manager come to apologize and offer to help. No other options were even explored. After everything was said and done, I walked out. I was very upset about the situation. I called Victor and requested to speak to someone above him and the sales manager. Of course, Victor gave me his sales managers number. I spoke to a Lee Otero who was the sales manager. He told me the person above him didn't start until the following week which sounded sketchy. Could be true but who knows. Maybe that's why I wasn't given satisfactory service, because they have a sales manager running the show. He was very rude towards the end of our conversation. He said he couldn't budge on the given number. After explaining to him everything that was wrong and what I went through, which he was fully aware of, he said he couldn't do anything more. Then all of the sudden after being so insistent he couldn't help, he decided to budge on the price, which wasn't much of one. I know he had more room but he didn't want to give in. I tried offering something in between going higher on my original offer due to the car obviously being more equipped. I was told no. As far as explaining Victor's non attentiveness, Lee said Victor works multiple deals at once and was busy and that's why he was back and forth. If your looking for a personal one on one and hoping to feel like your being taken care of, forget it. That didn't happen here. You would think they would be eager and happy to receive a check from my bank. When a deal cant be reached on a vehicle, I understand. But when the deal is done and you drive a long distance and are willing to give a substantial amount of money for a brand new product, you should get a brand new product. When all is needed is signatures, that's exactly what you should have to do. I hope this review helps people be aware of what is most likely going to happen if they deal with this dealership. I'm sure there are more happier endings but looking at other people's reviews, this seems to be an issue here. We're planning on looking into the Phoenix area in the near future for a better deal, a new car that is new, and most importantly better customer service. Good luck to who ever deals with these people. I hope it works in your favor if you choose them.

Hi, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at... (505) 312-9743 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

April 26, 2018

The dealership is very friendly and very helpful! I got fast service

March 20, 2018

Galles Motor Co., is by far the greatest dealership in the land. I made my second purchase there, and will continue to buy from Galles for as long as ...I live.

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Galles Chevrolet and we hope to see you again soon!

March 20, 2018

I’m a loyal GM Customer who will always by from Galles Motor Co.

January 31, 2018

Overall pleasant experience, very professional and courteous.

January 20, 2018

timely, personable visit. and always a confident feeling that my car is in good hands.

September 26, 2017

Worst service department I’ve ever seen. They don’t care about their customers or repeat business.

September 26, 2017

Worst service department I’ve ever experienced. They do not keep appointments and think you have all day to wait.

June 11, 2017

My husband took his failing car in for service and while at Galles, decided to take a look at new cars since we knew he might be needing one sooner th...an later. Long story short, he worked with Shawn and we left the old car there and drove off in our new Malibu. Shawn was the most knowledgeable salesperson I've ever worked with-he answered every question we had about the car without hesitation, was not pushy at all, was basically a joy to work with. Mark in Finance was also very pleasant; no pressure, answered all of our questions, etc. They stayed almost an hour after closing time answering questions, explaining the nuances of the car, etc..... We will definitely buy another vehicle there from Shawn.