Mildenberger Motors

Friday 7:30am–5:30pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(406) 363-4100 (406) 363-4100

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Honest dealership, good value, easy to deal with

I bought a 2011 King Ranch F250 6 weeks ago. Been shopping for one for months. Completed almost everything ahead of time online and then drove 400 miles to complete the deal. Arrived 10 minutes before closing on a Thursday and was out of there with a new rig in less than 30 minutes. I found that they had been very honest in their dealings throughout. I did two separate history reports and used lemon squad for a 3rd party inspection. Probably overkill but had run into shady behavior at other places so it was worth the peace of mind. These guys were honest and up front with me about this rig and about my trade. And they gave me a fair value for the trade. I don't normally buy from dealerships but I would make the trip again to buy from these folks.

Dealer response

Thanks for the inspiring words about your experiences here. We work hard and long to earn the kind of remarks you made. We know good news travels fast and want to thank you for the honest story of your experience here and the glowing review that will travel over the internet. Please don't hesitate to call if we can be of additional service to you. Enjoy the truck!

Nice place

Good service nice people and that's all I have to say for right now. Coming up with 20 words isn't easy. You should think about making it bit shorter

Dealer response

Thanks Mark. It doesn't take many words to feel the praise in your comment. Thanks, it feels good. The service department works hard for their customers.

Great service, clean facility

Great service - good communication - friendly - clean facility - quick turn around - knowledgeable staff - Willing to listen and address concerns or questions

Dealer response

Gina, Thanks for the kind words. I'll be sure the service staff is aware of the nice feed back.

Great customer service

Great service, very fast schedule and work completed, friendly and very knowledgeable service people, awesome customer service, and clean facilities.

Dealer response

Thank You for your kind words Ron. We work hard to satisfy our customers and value your business. Enjoy a wonderful Spring.

1.0

No response

No response to emails and not easy to work with. Would not recommend.

Dealer response

Hi Stephen, sorry we missed you Sunday. We have been closed Sundays for the past 55 years because this is a very small community of 4000 in the mountains where they roll up the sidewalks early, about 3000 miles from you. If we can be of assistance, please give us a call during the rest of the week. Give us a fair chance and we'll do our best to satisfy. Thanks for checking out our Montana website.

I have always been treated very well by all the staff at Mildenberger Motors. I will never buy a GM vehicle any where else as long as Mildenberger Motors is doing business. They are THE BEST!!!

Dealer response

Thank You for your strong endorsement. We love our customers and the positive feedback makes us work ever harder to please. We look forward to serving you again. Thanks.

Great experience!

Mark and the crew at Mildenberger Motors were friendly and helpful. My son and I drove all the way from Richland WA to pick up our new truck. We were pretty beat after a long day of driving but Mark and his crew got us all set up and back on the road in no time. They took great care of us and were a pleasure to do business with. Also the truck is beautiful, we all love it!

1.0

Bad Customer Service

Called on a vehicle and was told call would be returned and it never was. I had to call 3 times before told car was already sold. Then called next day saying was available and was sent email with pictures of vehicle because we live in Kansas. We were told we had until morning to let them know because it was 6:30 in evening when they called to say was available. We called back next morning several times and left messages because we wanted the vehicle. I had already checked flights to fly out to get vehicle and no one returned our call. Once Stan did call back later that afternoon we were told he saw we had called several times but he was just so busy he couldn't call us back and that someone was in finance office at that time buying vehicle. Very bad customer service and pretty shady.

Dealer response

Dear Momof5 in Kanasas, We regret not being able to put together a deal on the 2009 GMC Yukon XL when we called you back. The next morning was very busy and regret we couldn't get your call returned promptly. Circumstances were that the truck was a trade on a new purchase, and hadn't arrived at the dealership yet. A long time customer was at the dealership interested in the vehicle and our salesman said he would call if the customer didn't buy this truck. When the customer bought another truck, we contacted Momof5, and sent photos to see if there was interest in the vehicle at the $38,995 asking price which was firm. Momof5 was not willing to make an offer at the asking price and no deposit or commitment to hold the vehicle was given. This was indeed a Rare low mileage 2009 Yukon XL Denali with 16,000 miles, loaded and in perfect shape priced at less then 1/2 it's original selling price, more then fair. Someone shopping in Montana from Kansas would certainly know these vehicles are not common. We urge our customers to raise their hand and pay the market price, and put down a deposit on these one-of-a kind vehicles when they find them. No commitments were given. Waiting for other decision makers to come home before deciding may not be the best way to lock down a good deal in this time of high speed information access for internet shopping. Vehicle was sold immediately afterwards to one of the 3 interested waiting buyers that day. While we are sorry that a happy result was not obtained in this instance, we are proud of and work hard to preserve our very high customer satisfaction ratings built during our 60 year history of serving our community. If we don't have the vehicle you seek, we will find it for you. Work with us.

4.5

Great Buying Experience

Great service, bought from Maryland had great communication. Friend was picked up at airport, treated him like family full tank for drive back to Maryland.

Attention to detail

First experience with Mildenberger Motors after living here 32 years. A big Thank You to Stan who assisted us with the purchase of a used GMC Terrain. Very pleasant experience and exceptional attention to detail. Couldn't ask for more.