Nyle Maxwell GMC

310 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 19, 2019

I bought my vehicle from Nyle Maxwell a little less then 2 months ago now and I waited to post this review because I was scared that I wouldn’t get my... plates and registration. After a lot of thought and debate, I decided that people should know about the lack of customer service provided by the “sales manager” Mitch and the “general manager” Tom. I had an issue with one of the sales men that made a mistake that I didn’t notice until after purchase and tried to get it resolved through who I thought was in a leadership position, Mitch. Long story short, over the course of 3 weeks I made 8 phone calls to Mitch and left messages each time and received 2 call backs. The 2 times he called me back were once because I called Tom, the “general manager,” and left a voicemail about Mitch not calling back and the other because I emailed Tom. Both times calling back, Mitch had an excuse why he couldn’t call me back even though there were days in between my calls in some instances. Tom never called me back or emailed me back, some customer service that is. Even after I asked Mitch when I could expect a call back from him with the information I was asking for, letting him set himself up for success, Mitch never contacted me. Finally I sent my email to Tom 4 days after Mitch said he would call me. I will never forget the closing phrases Mitch said to me “I, we, are not interested in helping you.” “Your reviews don’t matter as we will dispute them anyways” “You don’t matter, we have plenty of other customers.” Wow, what great things to hear as someone who just bought their brand new vehicle from your dealership with a lifetime’s worth of savings. I still haven’t ever gotten a call or email back from Tom, the “general manger” to talk about the issue and after Mitch’s final comments above I hope that it resonates with you as a customer before you visit this location or invest in a vehicle. I know if my name was Nyle Maxwell, I wouldn’t want my name on a building that provided this lack of customer service to buyers especially with all of the competition out there.

September 7, 2019

Great dealership with amazing personnel from salesman to finance! We enjoyed the showroom and were treated like special guests. The Acadia we bought is... a beautiful and comfortable vehicle.

• March 5, 2017

Outstanding. Toby was great to deal with on the new truck purchase. No pressure.

Thank you for letting us and Toby help you out and welcome to the Nyle Maxwell family. We look forward to helping you out for years to come.

August 1, 2019

Super great experience. Everyone was so professional and no high pressure to make a purchase. I would highly recommend to all my family and friends.

June 20, 2019

Brought my truck in for an oil change. Scott Murray took care of me quickly and professionally. Scheduled my oil online through the GMC app and they... were did a great job.

May 28, 2019

Todd Sloan is my service adviser for quite some time and took care of my service need in a professional and courteous manner.Good job done.

May 18, 2019

Katherine Dobbs provided great service when we took our vehicle in for a safety recall repair! She was proactive and called us to schedule to have the... safety recall repaired as soon as possible.

May 8, 2019

Shopping for a nice used vehicle. Located one using internet, stopped by and found great people to work with and they did a great job meeting the needs... and perimeters I had set.

May 1, 2019

Had my truck over there again with Scott and the guys in service they are super fast and super friendly I recommend these guys for any of your vehicle... service needs

April 25, 2019

Such a great team that has made every step of the process easy. From the sales department to the service department. They have all been fantastic!