Luling Chevrolet, Buick, Gmc

• Excellent Service with Quality Personnel

The staff at Luling GMC seems to go beyond what is expected. Personnel from all departments make it a point to ensure you are kept informed on the service progress. They constantly check to see if you need anything.

• Mr. Miles

I was shopping for a new truck I listed the things I wanted and Ryan McLaughlin pointed me to a beautiful Butte Red High Country that fit the bill. We went over the options and I liked the deal the rest happens very quickly. I must say from the time I arrived until I left with the truck each and every employee that I encountered made an extra effort to make my experience flawless.

• Mrs. Whittington

I'very bought 3 vehicles from them and will go back for #4. Everyone is awesome. So friendly and professional. Make the trip to Luling.

• Great dealership

Always get courteous and caring service from Luling Chevrolet. Prices are also very fair.

• car service

excellent dealership to do business with. service staff took us right in and had our car finish in no time

• overall- great

Ryan was very motivated and worked very hard to get me into the car I wanted!!! It was a Great experience to buy my first new car!!!

• new car buying experience

The staff is ready to answer questions and to make customer feel at ease. Had positive experience.

• Best for customer service

I bought my 1st car from Luling Chevrolet in 2008 and have been returning there for all my car needs since then. No matter what department I've had to deal with they have been competent and efficient. Thanks for making customer service first.

• Disappointed with Service Dept.

I dropped off my 1983 Chevy Silverado pickup at the service department on June 13, 2015, with a promise to start routine maintenance work on June 17, 2015. Nothing is broken on this 33 year old Chevrolet. When I called this afternoon, after returning from a 10-day vacation, I was told they couldn't get started on my repair/maintenance work until the following Monday, June 29, 2015. I'm not upset about the wait, especially knowing that they can't seen to find qualified help in service. I would have understood that if someone had taken a whole 2 minutes to call me and let me know. This is my first, an probably only visit to the service department at Luling Chevrolet. A first impression, is a lasting impression. Nobody likes to be ignored.

Gabriel your Service Representative was very friendly, polite and very professional. Please make sure to Thank him for me. This was the first time I have been to your dealership. I hope to be visiting you again sometime in the near future.