Stanley Dodge Chrysler Jeep Hillsboro

Average based on 35 reviews.
  • Very Good

We told Roy what we wanted and he located it. He had us test drive a vehicle, then worked to get us the best deal possible.

• Very Good

Very satisfied! Gary was knowledgeable about the vehicle and worked very hard getting me the deal I wanted. I will tell my friends and family about the dealership and Gary! I LOVE the new Jeep!

• Very Good

Purchased a 2009 Dodge Avenger from Gary Summers. Located the car on Cars.com and sent inquiry. Received immediate response and phone call. Gary was knowledgeable of the vehicle and we had a great phone call. Set appointment for today. Arrived and Gary showed us the car, went over all details on interior and exterior of the car and worked with me very well on the trade and purchase of the new car. Very satisfied with Gary. Would recommend Stanley to any friend in search of a new/used vehicle.

• Excellent

• Good Service

very good customer Services, He was not a pushish saleperson

very good customer Services, He was not a pushish saleperson

• Good Job

I really enjoyed buying my vehicle here and will definitely recommend others to buy from here. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Great Experience

We appreciate the excellent service that was provided by Gary Summers, our salesman, and the whole Stanley organization. We have bought several vehicles from here and this was by far the best move we have made yet. Gary was very knowledgeable of our vehicle of choice and made our purchase very easy. Brad was great as well so thank you all for helping us again!

• Worth the drive to Hillsboro!

I am from Dallas and had been looking for Jeeps within Dallas for almost a month. I found a jeep at this dealership for an amazing price but was hesitant to drive an hour and 20 minutes to view the vehicle. I spoke to a representative on the phone about where I wanted to be price wise, and she assured I would be taken care of, so I decided to make the drive. The jeep was in perfect condition and everyone there went above and beyond. You cannot get this kind of service, for the price I paid, in Dallas. My Sales Consultant was Doug Harrison and he was perfect to work with, he was not pushy and really there just to help me get into the vehicle I was looking for, and not trying to get me into anything just to make a sale, and even checked on me after I made the purchase just to make sure I was still happy. I would and will recommend this dealership to my friends and family, and although I got my perfect vehicle, if I ever decide to purchase again, I would buy from Stanley again.

• Good Job

The staff did a great job meeting my expectations for my purchase. Todd and Brad were very knowledgable about the Dodge truck. Really helped me make a good decision. Thanks.