Teague Chevrolet Buick

• GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, EASY BUYING PROCESS

JUST ALL AROUND GREAT EXPERIENCE. WILL BE BUYING FROM HERE AGAIN AND SENDING MY FRIENDS THERE.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business. We look forward to serving you in the future!

• Great Dealership!

Thank you Charles, it was a pleasure doing business with you and your daughter. Look forward to assisting you family in the future. Brandon

Had a great experience. Went to buy a used truck and found a very nice one owner. Brian in sales was very nice with no pressure. I would definitely do business with them again.

• I was lOOking..

I went online looking for a black buick, possibly used but in good shape.. You had the perfect car for me. So, I'm saving up my down payment and HOPING it will still be there. Great online information and back up.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR INVETNORY. VERY GLAD WE HAD THE INFORMATION TO HELP YOU ON YOU SEARCH. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU IN THE FUTURE AND WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU ABOUT YOU ON-LINE EXPERINCE. PLEASE GIVE BRANDON A CALL. THANKS YOU AGAIN!

• Always Great Service

I've been dealing with Teague Chevrolet for many years now and have "never" left that dealership feeling regretful about anything they've done for me. I have recommended Teague to many friends and will continue to do so.

Thanks you James for your continued business! We look forward to man more years of servicing your needs. Also thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey! God Bless Teague Chevrolet Buick

• Great customer satisfaction

Brandon did an excellent job in helping me buy a great reliable vehicle for my wife.

Thank you. It was our pleasure to assist you and your wife to find the best vehicle that fit your needs. Welcome to the Teague family and look forward to serving you and your family in the future.