• Great Car Buying Experience

A great car buying experience. No pressure, just helpful service. Couldn't be more friendly. I will definitely return in the future.

Thanks for the feedback, Ronke. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Bob Tedford Chevrolet. We always love to receive great feedback.You really made our day today.

• Mrs. Griffin

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, T Griffin. You really made our day today.

My son was buying his first new car. They offered better pricing than anyone in the Sherman, Dallas, McKinney area and better deal on the trade in. We had been to several larger dealerships but Tedford was the best in customer service and just all around good experience. They will be our first stop next time we are buying. I believe they made a customer for life with my 19 yr old son also. Well worth the drive!

• Great service

Phil, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We appreciate your business!

My family and I have done business with Bob Tedford Chevrolet for 30 years and can't imagine going anywhere else. There is a Chevy dealer five minutes from our house but we gladly drive 30 miles to Tedford's - they know how to treat their customers!

• Great Service; Reasonable prices and timely.

Service was willing to work to my schedule within reason.

Service was willing to work to my schedule within reason.

Thanks for the feedback, Bobc. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Bob Tedford Chevrolet. You really made our day today.We always love to receive great feedback.

• Great service and dealership

My past vehicle was totaled by the hail that hit Wylie. They had what I was looking for in a used truck, plus I have bought vehicles from them over the past 30 years.

Thank you, Joe Edge, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Excellent Chevy Dealership

Bob Tedford Chevrolet is an excellent small town Chevy dealership and repair facility conveniently located between Mckinney and Greenville just north of Dallas. I have experienced top-notch customer service as well as a friendly and no pressure atmosphere when buying my cars here. They have a great service and repair facility which is very reasonable and customer friendly. Great place!