• Awesome dealership! Great experience!

Rocket Chevy is a great dealership. They work with you and treat you like your a family member.

• Great service

No pressure sales. Very helpful, never felt rushed. Even the finance guy walked me through everything. Didn't care how long I took, he made sure I knew what and why I was signing.

• Great customer service

How great the service is and they do a great job taking care of the needs of my vehicle. The employees are friendly and make you feel special.

• Great service

Everybody does an excellent job! Have never had a problem. From sales to service! Clean friendly on time. Overall excellent!

• Responded quickly

Answered most of my questions and responded the next day.

Answered most of my questions and responded the next day.