• New vehicle purchase with ease

I purchased a vehicle from here several years ago and when it was time to buy again I knew exactly where to go. I was assisted by Kacie (internet manager) and Manny Torres. Manny made the process easy by helping me narrow down my choices and find the vehicle that fit my needs and fit my budget. The finance process was quick and easy. Even when it started raining Manny came out with an umbrella to help me move things over from my previous vehicle. I would definitely recommend Parkway Chevrolet to any one in need of a new or used vehicle.

• Purchase of Cruze at Parkway Chevolet

I had and excellent experience with Parkway working with Chris Byrd. I will be coming back to purchase future vehicles.

George, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Until the next time we meet, take care!

• Service on chevy Cruze

The technician rep are knowledgeable and courteous and get the job done when they promise.

Hello Paulo, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Amazing Service! Definitely recommended!

Had probably the best experience in buying! Great customer service! Veey friendly and not pushy! Best dealership!!!

Joel, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• Trina Muse

Renee, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet!

Trina Muse made our experience at Parkway very pleasurable. She was very knowledgeable and very friendly. I would definitely recommend Parkway Chevrolet to my friends.

• Overall bad performance. Will not go again!

Undeniably bad customer service. Seems semi-unprofessional when speaking on the phone with customer service. Called to have a 'service brake light' resolved. Was told to bring in the vehicle in but they would not be able to work on the vehicle until 48 hours after the drop off. Tried to talk with the so called "advisor" over the phone about the issue to possibly avoid bringing the truck in if it was just a small issue I could resolve myself. A very stern woman was not helpful on the phone, instead told me to just bring the vehicle in and was not able to diagnose over the phone. I figured that was exactly the reason why they had the advisor phone service in the first place, apparently not. Will not be calling parkway again unless last resort. Called Ripley's Auto on FM1960 and we had the issue resolved in less than 5 minutes. The GM mechanic could not diagnose the problem at Parkway but a 'mom and pop' shop had it fixed in no time. 0/10. Shop small and stay away from Parkway Chevy.

Thank you, Luke, for your detailed feedback. What you described isn't reflective of our staff. Please allow us the opportunity to speak with you directly. If you're willing, reach out to our Business Development Director, Shawn Shemwell, at (832) 698-5285 so that we may ensure more positive results moving forward. We hope to hear from you.

• Sales associate John Ortiz sale on Cruz Ls

John was able to assist us in finding the right car for our budget.

John was able to assist us in finding the right car for our budget.

• Great experience!

This was a great first experience for my daughter buying her first car on her own. Ty was very friendly and understood what we were up against cost wise and that we could not budge. He was not pushy and made the deal happen the way we needed it to. I will definitely go back to Parkway if I need another vehicle.

We appreciate you sharing your daughter's experience. We strive to create a relaxing environment where customers can truly find the right match without being pressured into a sale. It's great to know that our team delivered on this promise!

• Parkway Chevrolet - She can get the deal done!

If you want to truly buy a vehicle with a person that really care! Work with Gina Treadwell. She is a person that will work magic to help you. I left one happy Chic!

• Best experience ever!

I've always been hesitant about going to the dealership but Pat put my worries to ease he was never pushy, bossy or rude and understood my budget. Parkway Chevrolet treat you like family and I greatly appreciate it. I would most certainly recommend anyone looking for a new car