New 866-804-1045 Dealer Website
Used 866-414-0581 Email Dealer
Service 866-982-1226

4.0
Average based on 39 reviews.
  • Great service

Mark Anthony was a great salesmen very patience and great customer service

Mark Anthony was a great salesmen very patience and great customer service

Thanks so much for writing such a positive review about your experience at our dealership, Alonso! At Monument Chevrolet, we strive to provide the utmost in customer service and quality to all of our customers, and I'm glad you felt that you experienced this first hand. Please come visit us again, and please visit us on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, Bryan Hardman, General Manager, (713)-580-1600, bhardman@monmumentchevrolet.com

• Great!

The customer service was great! I went in looking to trade my car for something used but newer and bigger. I came out with a brand new vehicle thay was still in my monthly price range!

• Monument Chevrolet Excellent.

Monument's response to my online used vehicle question was quick. I am on hold buying due to my brother's recent funeral expenses. Hope to do business with Monument in the future.

• Fail to contact owner when work complete

Brought the wife's 2011 Traverse in that night around 9:30pm because it was leaking antifreeze around water pump area. About 11:30pm I was told that my water pump was bad and it was covered by my Drive Train warranty. I was also told that the night mechanic has never changed a water pump on a Traverse and the repair would have to be done by the day mechanic. I explained to him that we were going out of town and I needed by noon. I left my Traverse there overnight so the mechanic could start repair that morning. The service man advised me that he would try his best to get it out by that time The next morning I called at 10:30 to check the progress of the repair.I was told that it was still in waiting because the mechanic would not be in until 11:00 I explained to him about needinh my vehicle around noon he replied that it most likely woul not be ready until 1:00 or 2:00 I called back at 1:30 to check status of repair and was the told it was ready I asked how long has in been ready and was told since 12:30 I arrived at the dealer around 10 minutes later and asked the woman at the pickup desk why no one called me to tell me it was ready Her reply was that it showed as a waiter. REALLY I brought it in the night before and no one could use common sense to realize that I would have had to spend the night Seems to me like your dealership could care less about good customer relations

• Buy a new car process

Clean Dealership and straightforward no gimmicks. Brandon our salesman keep us in mind and got what we wanted.

• By a car here

Was here to by a new car in 2015. The whole process was the best with everyone invoved. This is why i returned in 2016.

• please buy here

this isn't my first rodeo of buying a new car, nor is it my first chevy. vettes, camaros, etc but if i stopped purchasing after my last chevy dealer experience it would have ended badly. but i traded in my camaro for a chevy colorado from monument and the sales experience was wonderful. quick, easy, got what i want for the pirce i wanted. delivered perfect in the timing that i requested. the service department for my first checkup was great. quick in and out. answered all my questions with a Genuine smile. So glad i bought from monument!! Brandon in sales and vladimir in service rock!!

• Great experiance

I will give my whole experiace 5 five out of 5 star. The sales team wasvery helpful and they answered all questions.

• Slow service

Had an appointment for oil change/tire rotation. It took almost 2 hours!

Had an appointment for oil change/tire rotation. It took almost 2 hours!

• A Very Pleasant Buying Experience

Everyone at Monument Chevrolet treated my family with patience. It was the first car that I have ever bought where I did not feel pressured or outright cheated. I will buy my next car at Monument and I will tell my family to do the same.

It was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience .We consider customers as part of our family, and as an extended part of our family we want you to receive the kind of treatment each of us would want and expect. We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your recent visit to Monument Chevrolet. Thank you so much for your business and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best Regards, Bryan Hardman, (713)-580-1600, bhardman@monumentchevrolet.com