4.2
  • Great car buying experience.

I was looking on line for a late model used car. I had inquired about availability of several at different local dealerships and not been satisfied with the results. I called Monument and reached Daniel Jacob I inquired about an online listing for a 2014 Lincoln. Without my asking or indicating any previous problems. He informed me that it shows to be in stock. He then told me that he was going to go and put his hands on it to be sure it was available. He promptly called me back and had the car pulled up and ready for me to check out. I'll will recommend this dealership and Daniel Jacob to anyone seriously looking for a good car buying experience.

• Good service, good people, good experience,

It was good long but good I love my new car I would go back if I need to for any car questions

• Great Service Personnell

My Service rep Anna was very efficient, friendly and thorough. She kept me updated along the way about what to expect and when while my vehicle was in for a warranty check.

• Great service

The appointment was on time with no hassle. The shuttle service worked well. I did not have to wait long.

• Great Service

This dealership is very convenient for me because it is so close to my residence. But most of all they take good care of their customers and have a nice waiting area

• Clean facilities and good service

My rep Julio takes good care of me every time. My wish would be to improve the wait time.The waiting area is nice and clean.

• Only place to buy, or service vehicle

My car is running without any more issues. Considered using a neighbor hood mechanic to save on cost; however Went with dealership.

• Quick service

Went to get an oil change for my Sienna. Was greeted by a very kind person as soon as we arrived. Mayra was courteous, and explained all well.

• Monument Chevrolet in Pasadena, TX

My salesman was very professional and accommodating. I am very happy with experience! I will definitely return to purchase another vehicle in the future!!

• Great Service, Nice People

15 years of purchasing my vehicles there has always been extremely quick and easy. I always receive courteous service when I bring my trucks in. My advisor, Keith, is helpful, courteous and efficient. I have no complaints.