Jim Trenary Chevrolet Buick GMC

39 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jim Trenary Chevrolet Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Fast and friendly service always

Always fast and friendly service. Would recommend for quality service and friendly people. Kevin in service dept. is always a great help.

• Friendly service

Friendly service and straightforward business. The process was quick and enjoyable. We will definitely return for future business. Thanks you to Larry and Chris!

• Great salesman

Mike Holden was a great salesman. He was very helpful and went beyond the call when he detailed the car himself for us.

• Great service. Very clean facility

Staff always helpful and so friendly repairs are done in a timely manner. Always available to answer all of my questions

• Exceptional Service

Chris was exceptional to work with. He made us feel like he actually cared about us and our decision on a car. We didn't feel pressured into deciding on a car. Chris felt more like a friend then a car salesman. I would highly recommend him and Jim Trenary in Union as they made sure we were highly satisfied!

• Service

Everything went great. I would like to recommend that when a person calls for service that you lo ok them up on your computer and tell them any other types of service that needs to be done so that it is not a surprise when they get there. We were informed that there was 2 other things that should be done and thank goodness we had the time to let you guys do it while we were there.

• New chevy

They were very helpful and answered all my questions in order to get the right truck I wanted. Very satisfied.

• Service recall

Great all the way very proffesional got me in on time did the work in the time they said couldn't have went better glad i bought my 2016 silverado from them

• Service recall

• Friendly and helpful

Helpful and friendly staff. Always expedient service.

Helpful and friendly staff. Always expedient service.