• Love my car!!-Great buying experience

Thank you so much Sarah! We are glad you made the trip out to see. Enjoy your vehicle!

I found the car on cars.com and it was worth the hour drive to the dealership. Ryan was vey friendly and helpful. Not a high pressure dealership-very straightforward and easy to deal with. I'm very glad I found the dealership it was a great place to buy my first car.

• Srvey

Very good place to buy a car and have it serviced.

Very good place to buy a car and have it serviced.

• TRUCK OVERHEATED

MY FAMILY AND I WAS HEADED TO CARYLE LAKE ON SATURDAY JULY 29 WHEN MY TRUCK OVERHEATED AND WE WERE ABLE TO EXIT THE TRENTON IL EXIT AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW THERE WAS A CHEV DEALER. THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WAS QUICK TO RESPOND TO OUR SITUATION AND QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TOOK A LOOK AT MY TRUCK. THEY WERE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE THE PROBLEM WHICH ENDED UP BEING MY FAULT BECAUSE WHEN IHAD CHECKED THE WATER LEVEL ON THE TRUCK BEFORE I LEFT HOME I DID NOT TIGHTEN THE RADIATOR CAP CORRECTLY!!! THE SERVICE DEPT WAS GREAT ESPECIALLY THE PERSON WHO LOOKED AT THE TRUCK AND I'M SORRY I FORGOT HIS NAME AND WE COME TO DECIDE THAT I HAD MESSED UP.. MY FAMILY WAS TREATED GREAT IN THE WAITING AREA OF THE DEALERSHIP.. THEY GOT US ON OUR WAY IN ABOUT HOUR AND A HALF..THANKS AGAIN FOUR YOUR KINDNESS AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP IN EVERY WAY!!!

• Engine light was on.

Called for service on Thursday, scheduled me for Friday and fixed the problem very fast.

• 2017 Chevy Malibu- Deien Chevrolet

Nikki was great! I knew what I wanted and she had it sitting on a platter for me. She was excellent!

• Awesome dealership!! :)

I've been going to Deien Chevrolet since I was 16 years old and getting my first car. I won't go to any other dealer but them. The people are really nice and never try to sell you anything you don't need. The prices of their cars are great also! You can go in and look without feeling pressured to buy right away. The service and repair department is great too. They have a huge 2 thumbs up from me :)

• check engine light

I was scheduled the day prior to come in to see why the check engine light was on. Within 40 minutes, my car was diagnosed and fixed! great service

• Normal Maintenance for the first time Deien Chev

in the past if I asked for tire rotation, they just did it and charged me. W I called after seeing no charge, they explained why it was not necessary. A first!

• Hundsdorfer 2016 Malibu

Deien provided me a fair trade value and the buying experience was very pleasant and low stress. They worked to get the best financing and so far 5 star experience.

• Deien Chevrolet

No comment. I got what I needed for the diagnosis information and replacement part for my car.