• Love my car!!-Great buying experience

Thank you so much Sarah! We are glad you made the trip out to see. Enjoy your vehicle!

I found the car on cars.com and it was worth the hour drive to the dealership. Ryan was vey friendly and helpful. Not a high pressure dealership-very straightforward and easy to deal with. I'm very glad I found the dealership it was a great place to buy my first car.

• Awesome dealership!! :)

I've been going to Deien Chevrolet since I was 16 years old and getting my first car. I won't go to any other dealer but them. The people are really nice and never try to sell you anything you don't need. The prices of their cars are great also! You can go in and look without feeling pressured to buy right away. The service and repair department is great too. They have a huge 2 thumbs up from me :)

• check engine light

I was scheduled the day prior to come in to see why the check engine light was on. Within 40 minutes, my car was diagnosed and fixed! great service

• Normal Maintenance for the first time Deien Chev

in the past if I asked for tire rotation, they just did it and charged me. W I called after seeing no charge, they explained why it was not necessary. A first!

• Hundsdorfer 2016 Malibu

Deien provided me a fair trade value and the buying experience was very pleasant and low stress. They worked to get the best financing and so far 5 star experience.

• Deien Chevrolet

No comment. I got what I needed for the diagnosis information and replacement part for my car.

• Truck Service

I have had my truck serviced for many years with Deien, and each time I have never experienced any but professional support. Tim, in service, has been exceptional. His professional relationship, knowledge, and courteous support has been above reproach. I recently was informed I would need a head gasket or a manifold repair from a local big auto service center. The service department did a complete pressure check and determined a it to be a thermostat and housing unit, saving me hundreds of dollars.

• Top notch dealership !!

Deien is the best dealership that I've ever dealt with. No pressure sales and great follow up and service !! Top notch !!!

• Preowned Buick Lacrosse Premium 1

A most pleasant shopping experience in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Salesman Ryan Mueller was pleasant, professional, and attentive as he genuinely strived to provide the highest quality service possible. He painstakingly and clearly explained the car's many nice features and benefits. While all Deien associates were simply great, you quickly learn and confirm that Ryan is a Deien Chevrolet asset. We sincerely recommend contacting Mr. Ryan Mueller at 618.741-2643 or email Ryan@DeienChevrolet.com . We bought a great car from a great dealership and left most satisfied. Greg and Mary Mathis.

• Outstanding once again

Thank you so much Mark Adela! We really appreciate that!

This is my fourth car I have bought from Deien and once again they were outstanding. Ryan was great and found the exact car we were looking for. Great people, great dealership will buy there again. I also have had all my cars serviced there and Tim and his staff have always been fantastic. Will recommend this dealership to everyone I know. Thanks again to all of you!!!!

Thank you so much Mark Adela! We really appreciate that!