Modern Auto Company, Inc.

• Excellence!

This is my 3rd car purchase from Modern Auto. The sales team is always very professional & courteous. The service dept is great also. They explain all repairs & charges. I feel very confident leaving my cars there for service.

• 2017 2500HD

Very easy buying process, probably the easiest I have had. Everyone was friendly and courteous.

• Gramma

I love my new Acadia. It is exactly what I was looking for. Lots of storage room and space for my grandkids

• MyNewCruze

I had Avery good sales person the kind of sales person that Ilike. The staff at Modern Auto are very kind and helpful answering all of your questions and very good about explaining different things about your vehicle that is important.It was a good experience to purchase my new car there.

• Used car purchase

Our recent purchase on 1-3-17 was a very satisfying experience. Doug Kleekamp was very professional, polite and thorough in answering all questions in a manner which was easy to understand.

• Great Experience

Great experience. Luke was very professional and took care of us. A short negotiation with my trade in and we where on our way. Thanks Modern Auto Love my Buick Regal Tom

• Preowned 2010 GMC Terrain SLT

Polite and professional sales staff. Helpful with explaining the workings of the vehicle and are still working to help me to understand the multitude of options on the vehicle. I did not rate the "Quality of Repairs" section, as I have yet to require any repairs. I highly recommend the dealer and will recommend to others. Thanks.

• Larry Thompson

The total experience was very smooth, we have purchased multiple vehicles from this dealership.

• Great shopping Experience

this was a very fantastic shopping experience. everyone at this dealer were great. easy to work with and no hassles.

• No hassle, fun, and appriecated

Matt made the purchasing of our Escalade fun! Very personable and absolutely no pressure. He took actual interest and listened to us and what we wanted. The whole staff cares too. Everyone works together for your satisfaction.