• Service Excellence

It was the first time I used this dealership for service. I typically use a dealership near where I work. It was a Saturday morning. I was having problems with my GMC Acadia. The battery was dead and was not holding a charge. Work was too far. I was lucky to drive a few miles to Bellavia and they were able to take me in on a busy Saturday.Jim Fagnan and his team got me back on the road. Thank you Jim and Team for great customer service. I will use Ballavia again.

• Always great service at Bellavia

Professional and courteous service very time. They always go out of the their way to make sure you are 100% satisfied.

• Service with a Smile

From the minute I walked in to the time I left, I was kept informed of the progress and everyone treated me nicely!

• Great service

Very professional and friendly service. Clean & organized waiting room equipped with TV and free coffee/tea service. Normal wait time.

• Bellavia is the Best Dealership Ever

Dealing with Mitch Rubin. His professional manner and knowledge about each vehicle is amazing. There's never any feeling of being pressured or arm twisting.

• Leasing and servicing a car

Mr. Tom LoBue was very responsive to my requests and did everything to make my leasing a car efficient and pleasant. This is the second time I have leased a car from Bellavia and have found the whole team to be that way.

• Our new Chevrolet Traverse

To whom this may concern. Our Sales Consultant Tom is very professional in his demeanor, salesmanship, customer relations and in product knowledge! He made us feel very comfortable and satisfied that we were making the best decision to purchase the vehicle, not only that day, but from him, your dealership and from General Motors as well! We thank Tom, the management team, and Dealer Principal for making the purchase//lease of our new Chevrolet Traverse affordable, pleasurable and more than monetarely fair!! Looking forward to referring new clients to your company, and returing in 36 months for another vehicle !! Sincerely, Ron and Diane LaRosa

• Purchase of 2017 Buick Regal

I have been buying vehicles at Bellavia since 1987 every 2 -3 years and it has always been a very easy purchase. Along with Kevin Holdorf (general manager) which always finds additional incentives for the vehicle that helps me in my monthly payments. I have been working with Mitch Rubin (sales) that is very personal , professional and insures everything is done (paper work & vehicle) for the customer and does not hesitate to insure that you are completely satisfied or the time that is needed to answer any questions. The whole team (finance, sales, & service) are a great team of professionals

• Satisfied customers

We have always received friendly service at this dealership. That is why we have purchased a dozen vehicles from there and have brought other family members as well. We are always satisfied.

• Great Dealership

Purchased over 10 vehicles from Bellavia . From sales to service , All first class . Just brought my Enclave in for service , the vehicle was ready when promised . The lounge was comfortable and the staff was very friendly. I always feel comfortable recommending Bellavia .