Jeff Perry Buick GMC

• Dave, Pekin, Ill.

Was interested in a 2015 GMC 1 ton dually and was immediately responded to with my inquiry. They were great about contacting me. I went and looked at the truck on a Sunday and talked to a salesperson the following week about the truck and spoke about concerns with the truck. Unfortunately that was as far as I got as someone else was looking at it the same time and they purchased the truck but I thought it was very professional that the dealership took the time to call me and tell me that it had been sold. I appreciated that.

• Bad Customer Service

Completely ignored while trying to test drive a Lincoln MKZ. Won't ever be back.

• Excellent Service

Quick repair, topped off fluid at no charge; good and thorough diagnosis of unusual problem on uncommon car (turbo diesel Cruze)

• Great Service and Friendly Staff

The staff members at Jeff Perry are very welcoming and friendly. The service waiting area is comfortable and clean. I will definitely be back.

• Great service

After one visit with the dealer, they quickly found the exact Acadia I was looking for. They took care of everything with friendly, courteous and professional service. It was a very simple and smooth process. They even delivered our new Acadia right to our driveway!

• Personal Experience with Jeff Perry Buick GMC

I Brought my car from Jeff Perry Buick GMC, almost a year ago, and I was beyond satisfied with the service I received. The process did not take long at all, and everyone was very nice. I do get my car serviced on from them and they do a great job as well. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, because they do treat there customers with respect and truly care. With that being said I would like to thank everyone at Jeff Perry Buick GMC for making the car buying experience a good one, and I look forward to doing more business with Jeff Perry in the future.

• Great dealership!

This is second new vehicle I bought there in two years. I received personalized communications regarding my new vehicle order. Vehicle delivery was perfect. Dustin S. and Dave M. made the closing perfect. I highly recommend the dealership. zoz

• Quick, helpful, and friendly service

I had called late in the day on a thursday and they were able to get me in Saturday morning. When I got there Saturday morning they were able to get me a loaner vehicle within in 5min. I love this place, it's a little further for me to travel, but I do it because they are always very nice, helpful and considerate! Way to go guys!

• Above and Beyond

Great Service, Went out of their way to make sure my needs were taken care of.

Great Service, Went out of their way to make sure my needs were taken care of.

• purchase of used car

Was pleased to deal with Jeff Perry dealership and would recommend them to family and friends. Our sales person was Angie Grant she was very nice and helped us through the buying experience. Even though they were very busy we felt the process didn't take that long.