Jeff Perry Buick GMC

New 888-489-5790 Dealer Website
Used 877-550-2746 Email Dealer
Service 888-787-5784

• Personal Experience with Jeff Perry Buick GMC

I Brought my car from Jeff Perry Buick GMC, almost a year ago, and I was beyond satisfied with the service I received. The process did not take long at all, and everyone was very nice. I do get my car serviced on from them and they do a great job as well. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, because they do treat there customers with respect and truly care. With that being said I would like to thank everyone at Jeff Perry Buick GMC for making the car buying experience a good one, and I look forward to doing more business with Jeff Perry in the future.

• Great dealership!

This is second new vehicle I bought there in two years. I received personalized communications regarding my new vehicle order. Vehicle delivery was perfect. Dustin S. and Dave M. made the closing perfect. I highly recommend the dealership. zoz

• Quick, helpful, and friendly service

I had called late in the day on a thursday and they were able to get me in Saturday morning. When I got there Saturday morning they were able to get me a loaner vehicle within in 5min. I love this place, it's a little further for me to travel, but I do it because they are always very nice, helpful and considerate! Way to go guys!

• Above and Beyond

Great Service, Went out of their way to make sure my needs were taken care of.

Great Service, Went out of their way to make sure my needs were taken care of.

• purchase of used car

Was pleased to deal with Jeff Perry dealership and would recommend them to family and friends. Our sales person was Angie Grant she was very nice and helped us through the buying experience. Even though they were very busy we felt the process didn't take that long.

• Mr willia Foster

Great place to find a top notch car, sales people were great. My salesman, Doug , Got me to know all the ins and outs of my new Buick.

• Excellent Customer Service!

We were on our way to Springfield, IL pulling our travel trailer when our Service Engine Soon light came on. It became increasingly difficult to maintain our speed, so we pulled off the interstate and found the nearest GMC which happened to be Jeff Perry GMC. Their Service Dept. was already closed for the day, but their General Manager Steve promised to have them look at it when they opened the next day. He was kind enough to let us camp overnight on their freshly paved parking lot across the street. Their Salesperson Dustin provided us with recommendations for area restaurants to get dinner. They followed thru on their promise to look at it the next morning and found the catalytic converter was plugged. Since a new one could not be obtained for a few days, we decided to end our trip and return to Wisconsin. Lori in their Service Dept. went out of her way to find us a loaner which would meet the needs of our disabled passengers. She set us up with a brand new Terrain to get back home. If this is the way they treat weary travelers (especially from Wisconsin) who show up on their doorstep after hours, we can only imagine how they treat their regular customers! We highly recommend this dealership.

• New car purchase.

great experience. Our salesman, Jeff Puetz was very helpful and very professional. He is one of the reasons we came back to Jeff Perry.

• Great GM Dealership!

We have always had and continue to have great experiences with the staff at Jeff Perry GM. We have purchased multiple vehicles there over the years and feel good about the purchases made. Mark Merkel has been our sales representative for the past few vehicles and we feel that he always has our best interests in mind. All of the different departments have been great really, whether it is in sales, financing, or the service department assisting in keeping our vehicles in top condition. It is reassuring and somewhat of a relief in life to form a relationship with a car dealership and the great folks that make it such a success.

• Excellent Service and Staff

This is the second truck we have purchased from this dealership and they will continue to have our business!! Everyone is great to deal with and any problem is always addressed immediately! Thank you for making this such a great experience!! Jeff Puetz, we appreciate all of your hard work and assistance! We recommend all of our friends to you!