• Frank Porth-Crivitz

Thank you for your review Sheri, we appreciate your business.

Frank is lucky to have a awesome staff! They are very respectful & cheerful to their customers. They work hard to make sure we are taken care of correctly.

Thank you for your review Sheri, we appreciate your business.

• Thumbs down to service department

I purchased a certified pre owned vehicle from them. I have had to return to their service department several times for them to fix things that should've been taken care of when they certified it. Service department fails to fix the problem the first time. I've gone there twice for every issue I've had.

• Oil Change, Cabin Airfilter change.

Fast service. Good price. Comfortable waiting room.

Fast service. Good price. Comfortable waiting room.

• Arbly

All I can say is they went above and beyond our expectations!

All I can say is they went above and beyond our expectations!

• Great Place

Service is great. People are friendly, let you look in peace.

Service is great. People are friendly, let you look in peace.

• Frank Porth Chevrolet - Crivitz, WI

Very good service - free oil changes for life if you buy a vehicle from Frank Porth

Thanks for the review Dan. Your business is appreciated.

Thanks for the review Dan. Your business is appreciated.

• Oil Change

Thank your for your business Barb. We are very pleased that out recommendations have worked well for you.

I like going to this dealer as the lady is service is most helpful and pleasant. I appreciate all her comments that have eventually saved me money by maintaining my car.

• Frank Porth Crivitz Is A Vanishing Breed!

Thank you for the kind words John! We appreciate your business.

It's getting hard to find service of this quality anymore. They truly "go the extra mile". Excellent service at a fair price. Frank Porth Crivitz has always strived to accommodate my needs and my schedule. They say what they do, do what they say and do it right the first time. Their mechanics are top-notch. From stem to stern, from receptionist(s) to parts, this dealership demonstrates focus on providing customer service that's a cut above. A special tip of the hat goes to Ann on the front lines in service...she's a gem! I have never had a bad experience at Frank Porth Crivitz...I highly recommend them!

Thank you for the kind words John! We appreciate your business.

• Service

All was done in a timely order. In and out in about an hour. Did not time them, but was out very quickly.

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to Frank Porth Chevrolet in Crivitz for service. We appreciate your business.

• Great staff & service

Thanks for the great review Sheri! We appreciate your business.

I take all my service on my vehicle to Frank Porths. The staff there (sales, finance & service) are always polite & smiling. They make you feel like they really care about your needs. I would recommend them to any one.

Thanks for the great review Sheri! We appreciate your business.