• excellent service, very clean business!

Best deal in area, they find what you are wanting in a professional setting! They do have the best service dept. in the area!

• Great place to buy a vehicle

The salesman I dealt with was an absolute class act. It was a no pressure environment and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They truly care about their customers being happy and will check in with you after the deal is done to make sure you're satisfied. If not, they make it right. I've already bought a few vehicles from them and will continue to do business here in the future.

• Great Service Department

We switched our fleet services to K and J about a year ago. Price is right and service is GREAT!!!

• Great Experience, Great People, Great Vehicle

Found a truck that matched exactly what I was looking for. Called and was directed to Brent - he was very polite, professional, told me about the truck. We talked about price and got pretty close so I told him I'd like to test drive it the next day - it was a 200 mile trip for me one way. Drove to the dealership the next morning, they already had the truck out front, cleaned up, and ready for me to test drive - no sooner did I park that Brent was outside to meet me and hand me the keys. Vehicle test drove just fine, we got the paperwork done, the dealership helped me out on price a little more even after I'd agreed to a higher price - they definitely didn't have to do that. Here's the kicker: As I'm driving off in this truck the 'check engine' light comes on. I drive it back and the owner himself hooks it up to the computer reader to see what the issue is (all his techs were gone for the day, it was a Saturday). My wife and I left while they looked at it and we got lunch and by the time we get back, they've got the issue figured out and resolved (it was nothing bad) and they paid for my wife's and my lunch. Great experience, great people, great vehicle.

• Awesome salesman!!

I went to k &j for the first time last July to buy a new car! I got an awesome deal on my trade in and rebates from gm!! My salesman was awesome his name is Jim Emig be sure to ask for him!!! He was more concerned about meeting my expectations rather than just making another sale! I would recommend k and j Chevrolet in carlye Illinois to anyone!