Brenengen Chevrolet Buick

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 31 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

March 8, 2018

Don’t waste your time to buy car here because they are looking only for customers with perfect credit and less to help customers

Damir, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Our team works hard to get all of our customers into a new vehicle so it is disappointi...ng to hear this. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at (877) 848-0863 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

January 28, 2018

I saw a $45,000 Corvette on Cars.com. Everything looked good so I drove 2 hours to look at it. I even made arrangements to drive it home that day. ...Not until I got there did they disclose it was a Lemon Law GM buyback car. Still interested, I wanted to try it out. The battery was dead. I was told there are so many electronics in a Corvette that they won't hold a charge for even a few weeks. Seriously! Then they said their Sales Manager wouldn't let the car go outside for a test drive even though it was a beautiful day. Salt on the road was 1st reason, then Sales Manager said no one that buys a Corvette from them test drives it before buying. Seriously! Don't know what their or the car's issues are, but they should be honest and not sound stupid!

Hi, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a posi...tive one. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at (608) 269-2158 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

May 25, 2017

It was a long day, but well worth it thanks to Brian Schauf at Brenengen Chevrolet in Sparta, WI. He is a very knowledgeable sales rep, with a laid ba...ck personality. Makes you feel at ease during the long car buying process, and is always sure to keep checking on you even when he is busy! Was my first time buying a newer used car, and Brian made it memorable! ¿ Thanks you Brian! Yaz will be there to see you when she's ready for that car! I appreciate you making the day so fun, and the complementary coffee & cookies is an added bonus! A shout out to Peder in finance for all his help with the paperwork. Was great to meet you both!

December 5, 2016

I BOUGHT A USED BUICK LACROSSE LAST WEEK AT BRENEGAN AUTO, SPARTA, WI. I WAS HAPPY TO FIND MORE THAN 1 VEHICLE IN MY BUDGET. BRIAN SCHAUF POINTED OU...T ALL THE FEATURES ON THE ONES I CONSIDERED. AFTER I PURCHASED HE LED ME THROUGH ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES. THANKS BRIAN

November 15, 2016

I am so vey happy to have purchased my vehicle through Brenengens. My sales person was Steve "Kubby" Kussman, he was wonderful to work with. (VERY ...FRIENDLY) was not pushy in any way. I had a couple issues after my purchase (which were not serious) but Kubby and Pat McKenna (car manager) took care of them right away. They were so good about it. I was very happy with that. So many other times I had purchased a vehicle elsewhere I had issues with getting help with the vehicle I had purchased, which is the most frustrating thing! I am 3 1/2 hours away from Brenengens , but the next time I am looking for another vehicle, I am going there 1st. I am also letting others know how good they are there. Cindy Schwartz

June 27, 2016

Brian Shauf was very kind and made buying my first car easy. I am in love with my new car and so glad that they helped make it a pleasant experience. ...I would absolutely recommed them.

June 2, 2016

This was my second vehicle I have purchased from Brenengen's. However, my last several vehicles I had purchased at another dealership that my brother ...works for. Shopping this time around I was looking for something very specific and found just a few around the area. First, Brian Schauf was quick to respond unlike many others, some of whom never even called me back. Whether it was by email or by phone, Brian responded professionally and in a timely manner. Brian was extremely helpful and after driving a distance to look in person, had the truck gassed up and ready to go. After a short test drive in the rain, I decided to pull the trigger. The sales process was smooth, non aggressive and Brian ensured my complete satisfaction. He went out of his way in the following weeks to ensure I was more than satisfied with my purchase and ensured that I would be a return customer. From touch ups, to detailing, to personally buffing scratches! I never thought I would leave the dealership my brother works for, but after this level of customer service, I would be a fool to go back. Pleasure to do business with and more to come. Thanks for everything Brian! I'm sure we will see you next time.

May 24, 2016

This was our first purchase through Brenengen Chevrolet Buick, but it will likely not be our last! Brian Schauf, our salesperson, was absolutely wonde...rful to work with--friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and my favorite--not pushy! He communicated with us by email and phone about vehicles that had arrived at Brenengen's that might meet our needs. Their use of technology through their website really helped us in our search. We drove almost 3 hours to get to the dealership to look at a vehicle that appealed to us on their website, and when we did indeed decide to purchase the vehicle, he and Brenengen's got the car ready for us to drive home THAT DAY, thereby saving us from driving another 6-hour round trip. Even though it was after hours when things got wrapped up, he patiently went through the vehicles features so that we would be able to function safely with the new purchase. We were totally pleased, and we would not hesitate to recommend Brian Schauf and Brenengen's to others. Thanks for a great shopping and purchasing experience!!

April 4, 2016

Brian was FANTASTIC! He understood what I was looking for and wasn't pushy at all. He answered all my questions about the specific model I was interes...ted in purchasing. After the sale, he spend extra time with me to explain the car's options in greater detail. Brian assisted me in setting up the bluetooth and made sure I was comfortable with scrolling thru the car's computer system. Several days later, Brian called to inquire about how the car was working out and asked if I had any questions. Again, he spent time to make sure all my questions were answered. I would highly recommend Brian to others interested in purchasing a vehicle. Knowledgeable, great customer service, and professional! Thanks Brian!

March 13, 2016

Tayt one of the Salesman great to work with. This was a out of state purchase . My emails and phone calls were answered quickly. He sent me pics of th...e car before it was detailed and after. His honest opinion of car was everything he said it was and more. It was a 5 hr drive to purchase the car. We were in and out very quickly courtesy of Tammy in financing. She was a delight to sit down with. Tammy and Tayt or a real asset to the dealership. I suggest you look them up when you decide to purchase a vehicle!!

Brenengen Chevrolet Buick